Love Agency - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Love Story

Dex-chan lover
Erm, can't we swtich the MCs? Delving into the history of the alternate FMC sounds more interesting now.

Dex-chan lover
If Seki's story gets published, you know damn well Kon's gonna read that through Marie. I wonder if she'll actually remember, though? And now I'm curious about the incident that probably resulted in her becoming a shut in.

Also, I had "Miyuki Shirogaaane!!!" flashbacks with Seki's drawing. Too bad we got no Chika 😂

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the Mari hate. Remember how her Mother dumped a bunch of negative emotions when she was a small child and now she's emotionally stunted? Ya'll saying you hate her is like picking on a kid with downs syndrome.

I for one look forward to Mari working things out and becoming healthier.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't we supposed to get to like the characters so we can cheer for them? I don't know if this manga is doing it for me...
female mc stopped chasing the male mc few chapters ago and you're still expecting a straight forward romance story, "cheer for them" lol

Dex-chan lover
image.png

what did Aka mean by this

Dex-chan lover
idk why everyone hates the girls sm already lol. theyll obv be redeemed, its that kind of story

besides that, as I've said before, it was simple love but fun to follow, will always cheer for the underdog story for the rest of my life
Nah it's just Mari the FMC, and she's a lost cause at this point

Dex-chan lover
praying that this "creating a manga" event is just two chapters and not its own arc. 99% of the time a mangaka has a manga-creating-arc in their manga it spirals into self-indulgent filler that contributes nothing to progressing the story.

Dex-chan lover
1st, what's the Kana fiasco, can someone explain that to me, please :) ??

Akasaka throwing reality to manga once again hahaha, really love the author (every single work of him)

also for the ts team, thanks for the great work and the one having a bad time, I really hope you keep going to therapy, it helps a bunch (know for experience)

Dex-chan lover
Cute Kon! Seems she really does like making people happy! But what happened that caused her to change so drastically? And why does Pon think pursuing her would have stopped it?

I'm surprised that Seki was able to create quite the manga out of that love story though. He may suck at drawing, but I'm sure his experience with love gives him a lot of experience with drama. He should have asked permission first before writing the story though.

I like that Nanto is actually okay with him now. Seki's true self is just that charming! Hopefully, the Manga Club can get a manga out for Summer Comiket!

Dex-chan lover
Cute Kon! Seems she really does like making people happy! But what happened that caused her to change so drastically? And why does Pon think pursuing her would have stopped it?
Based on some dark backstories already featured, perhaps she will go through something traumatic that makes her into a shut in.
I'm surprised that Seki was able to create quite the manga out of that love story though. He may suck at drawing, but I'm sure his experience with love gives him a lot of experience with drama. He should have asked permission first before writing the story though.

I like that Nanto is actually okay with him now. Seki's true self is just that charming! Hopefully, the Manga Club can get a manga out for Summer Comiket!
I notice this manga makes use of metaphor. Seki using Pon's story without permission = Seki learns about consent in romance. Pon's joke about "People should be able to distinguish what's real and what's art" is a big wink over the fourth wall. The thing is becoming metanarrative; the character is stumbling through romance, by stumbling through writing a story about romance, while being a story about romance.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand the Mari hate. Remember how her Mother dumped a bunch of negative emotions when she was a small child and now she's emotionally stunted? Ya'll saying you hate her is like picking on a kid with downs syndrome.

Especially when the "worst" thing she did was to stop pursuing the MC once she found out about his true looks and personality

Dex-chan lover

Kon said that she didn't know that Mari would turned into some kind of monster

Dex-chan lover
1st, what's the Kana fiasco, can someone explain that to me, please :) ??

Akasaka throwing reality to manga once again hahaha, really love the author (every single work of him)

also for the ts team, thanks for the great work and the one having a bad time, I really hope you keep going to therapy, it helps a bunch (know for experience)
A couple chapters ago, There was a panel in which it show Arima Kana's name from Aka's other series that show this series took place after ONK and show Kana is single but it turned out it was a troll by the scanlators and it wasn't in the raw material but some people didn't know or get that. If you check the chapter right now, they updated the panel to not include Kana's name

Dex-chan lover
If this story is just about the growing bromance between Seki and the Tanuki, I wouldn't mind at all. I love it when Seki appears in this manga. The story could also just be about his everyday life. His interactions with his friends and the manga club are hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread