Love and Hate and Love (Unrequited Love Yuri Anthology) - Ch. 1 - Nochimuyu - We really are selfish, aren't we?

Dex-chan lover
Did she fucking die or something? First page says something about a girl dying.
Last page says she's no longer with us... What even the hell. Am I dumb?
My guess it will be the story of how haru commits suicide due to bullying/rape

Or it will be a bait and switch, where they meant that she just changed completly and moved far away

Dex-chan lover
Even if she offed herself, doesn't matter had sex I guess?
Thanks for the chapter, and for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I've reread and some things clicked into place and now I am even sadder...

And I just noticed it is an anthology of sad. Fuck sake.

sigh :aquadrink:

Ive seen some ecchi anime but now my first hentai I just clicked this manga for like no reason and I just read a chapter of hentai

Supporter
Thank you for you work

first time i read it i really don’t understand anything i just know about some girl got bullied and i try to read again , i still don’t clear about what really happened i hope it because my 1/10 English, I hope i can understand more about it i really like when haru make that face .

Edit: omg i just read again by following about comments mindset and now I understand it feelbadman, world is not fair ,Bullies never feel guilty. If he doesn't get caught As for those who are bullied, they will suffer for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Or it will be a bait and switch, where they meant that she just changed completly and moved far away
This is a oneshot anthology so i doubt there's gonna be a part 2. I hope what you're saying is true but it doesnt seem so. First page explicitly says that she's dead...the final pages confirm that as well...
Now i'm pissed off ffs feelsbadman

Dex-chan lover
The story is pretty straightforward (kek):

Yui and Haru are friends with benefits
There are obviously feelings from both sides, but none has made an actual move to change the arrangement they have.
Every time she's bullied, Haru gets to do whatever she wants with Yui.
Yui realizes that the bullying is harsher than what Haru is telling her but doesn't say anything to avoid upsetting their arrangement.
Haru couldn't take it anymore and killed herself.
Yui is now carrying a torch for a dead girl mourning her and their future that was lost with Haru's death, fulfilling the unrequited love theme the anthology has.

TLDR: Girl killed herself, MC Girl sad because she didn't stop it.

Dex-chan lover
Please sign here.

Thank you for boarding the depression ship.

Dex-chan lover

it's a oneshot, this is an anthology. There might be a small sequel chapter, but I doubt it.

Also you guessed right. First few pages we can see the news about her suicide.

Dex-chan lover
Please sign here.

Thank you for boarding the depression ship.
Signed...
I guess, I'll have to take my chill pill religiously after that anthology. No I'm kidding. I'm not bad enough to have chill pill for reading sad mangas (well not anymore >_>)

Dex-chan lover
It's basically "the ending is too upbeat and healing? lol, she jumps off the roof the next morning". They just front-load the suicide in the first page without any context.

Dex-chan lover
Am... Am I supposed to fap to this or cry... Or both? Same time? One after the other? So confusions, but boobs..

Users who are viewing this thread