Love and Hate and Love (Unrequited Love Yuri Anthology) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Manio - It's no use crying over spilt milk

Dex-chan lover
Y'know I feel like this actually has more interesting legs to it than kitanai kimi id like to have seen a fuller version of it

Group Leader
Just so people know, this translation is pretty much a rewrite. The "boyfriend" here is actually a girl named Manami. This "translator" has no idea what they're doing.

Just so people know, this translation is pretty much a rewrite. The "boyfriend" here is actually a girl named Manami. This "translator" has no idea what they're doing.
can u explain the ending? i dont understand at all

Group Leader
can u explain the ending? i dont understand at all
Basically, the story here is:
Chii-chan, the black-haired girl, is in love with Ryou, the light-haired girl. However, Ryou got herself a girlfriend (Manami) before Chii-chan could make her move. Ryou was supposed to have a date with Manami, but before that could happen, Chii-chan stopped Ryou and threatened to kill herself if Ryou doesn't cancel her plans to meet up with Manami and have sex with her instead. The end of the story is basically Chii-chan telling Ryou to break up with Manami via text message to "avoid hurting her". Ryou breaks down after sending the message:

Page 12 (quick translation)
Ryou: "I thought that I finally found a hobby... that I could finally be independent. I thought I would be fine even without Manami... But maybe I do need her in my life after all."
Chii-chan: "I-I won't get in the way of your life unless it's important. I won't say anything about your hobbies either. That's what you want, right? So please, stay with me..."

EDIT: Manami is the black-haired girl, and "Chii-chan" is the girlfriend. That's my bad.

Last edited:
Basically, the story here is:
Chii-chan, the black-haired girl, is in love with Ryou, the light-haired girl. However, Ryou got herself a girlfriend (Manami) before Chii-chan could make her move. Ryou was supposed to have a date with Manami, but before that could happen, Chii-chan stopped Ryou and threatened to kill herself if Ryou doesn't cancel her plans to meet up with Manami and have sex with her instead. The end of the story is basically Chii-chan telling Ryou to break up with Manami via text message to "avoid hurting her". Ryou breaks down after sending the message:

Page 12 (quick translation)
Ryou: "I thought that I finally found a hobby... that I could finally be independent. I thought I would be fine even without Manami... But maybe I do need her in my life after all."
Chii-chan: "I-I won't get in the way of your life unless it's important. I won't say anything about your hobbies either. That's what you want, right? So please, stay with me..."
Isn't Manami the main character? Also i'm sure the other girl found herself a boyfriend.Basically it's just another take on toxic codependency and emotional abuse by Manio.

Group Leader
Isn't Manami the main character? Also i'm sure the other girl found herself a boyfriend.Basically it's just another take on toxic codependency and emotional abuse by Manio.
No, the main characters are Chii-chan (black-haired girl) and Ryou (the light-haired girl). Manami is the girl who Ryou started dating. There aren't any boys involved here. How do I know? I bought the anthology myself.

Users who are viewing this thread