Love and Lifespan - Oneshot

@Ashton_Art
Ehh I don't think suicide was the right implication
She was going to die, not end her own life

Besides that, it was still a cute story

@DigiTheMelon well the logical explanation as to why her lifespan change is either she was going to kill herself, or that the ability predicts that the protag will find a way to avoid the other girl's death.

Supporter
I want more of this. Clearly MC can actually affect the clocks so a series just of trying to keep people from dying

Dex-chan lover
What an interesting concept for a manga. I want more chapters of this. What a shame it is just a oneshot.

@DigiTheMelon @Ashton_Art

I don't want to think it's suicide either but the 24hr countdown makes it tough to think of other options. This might be a bit of a stretch, but maybe death by grief? Or something like losing the will to live, not eating, etc. ? Maybe she just would have become zombie-like and mindlessly walked into the middle of the street or something. Idk I'll leave it at that, it was a happy ending after all

Fed-Kun's army
To everyone saying miss 24 hours was gonna commit suicide, the protag of this one shot has some pseudo magic ability which allows her to see lifespans. It's not unreasonable to assume miss 24 hours was under the effect of some curse or whatever.

Just look at the yuri and be happy

Took the comparatively easy way out, a lot to explore here such as the quality of the time you spend.

"In the end, it is not how much time you have left but rather how you spend it which matters," or something along those lines.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Smashes table
WHEN IS THE SERALIZATION?!

Group Leader
@Monsieur_Pook
501.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread