Love Between a Rock and a Hard Place - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I hate hate hate cheating but god damn you mangaka for making the cheating longer and hotter than the couple interactions geeeez

Disgusting..
*bookmarks*

Well well squiggles didn’t expect this but I’ll thank you for the yuri

Dex-chan lover
No, no...if you're not physically incapacitated, you simply push her away!
Also a firm no does the trick! Now you're simply a POS, it's simple, no?
Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you! :pepehmm:

Banned
Bro got reverse raped twice
No, no...if you're not physically incapacitated, you simply push her away!
Also a firm no does the trick! Now you're simply a POS, it's simple, no?
Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to you! :pepehmm:
He's enjoying it so even if he could, he won't. He's just making light attempts at stopping to smooth over his guilt but he dun wanna staph!

Dex-chan lover
God, I love femdom NTR & rape. Feed-me facials & nakadashi. Above all else thick-cut JK sluts who won't take no for an answer. Yes, I should be ashamed, but I seem to lack that capacity, and this filth is everything to me ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Senpai is such a dream. Seeing how wet her crotch gets is lovely. I want her to cover my penis with her discharge and revel in doing so. She can attack me sexually and take all the time she needs until she's completely satisfied and relieved. My penis will poke out between her vivacious cleavage as she squeezes it with her bubbly boobs. I don't have the strength to resist and soon enough a pool of my horniness and desire forms in her chest.

Soon after both our crotches get acquainted with one another and she begins lightly bouncing on me. I grab her hands and marvel at how delightfully chesty she is. As she leans forward her marshmallow chest lands in my face, and I kiss and lick her nipples to my heart's content. Eventually the tip of my penis kisses her womb and the moment she sighs in my ear I immediately unleash my love into her.

Thank you for the translation.
God, I love femdom NTR & rape. Feed-me facials & nakadashi. Above all else thick-cut JK sluts who won't take no for an answer. Yes, I should be ashamed, but I seem to lack that capacity, and this filth is everything to me ❤️
No need to be ashamed. Your tastes are refined my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread