Love Bullet - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - To Fall in Love with Love...

I get the feeling we might have a story arc where Koharu will meet tamaki again, and probably help her in her love lives behind the scene. If it was 5 years since here death, Tamaki probably has trauma about love seeing her crush died in front of her. Tamaki probably 20, an adult by now

Dex-chan lover
Poor Aki :qq::qq::qq: She's gotta have a lot of trauma seeing her best friend of ages and crush die in front of her despite her efforts to save her, probably thinking if she had shoved her in a different way or tackled her that it would've saved her, or if she had waited for another time to confess she wouldn't have been in that position.

Dex-chan lover
Koharu went out in a really metal way. Saving someone important, after being confessed to, with a literal metal pole piercing through her instead of cupid arrow/bullet, and then creating a symbolic heart with her own blood.
I'd love to go out in the same fashion

Double-page supporter
My guess is that a big part of the story is going to be that Koharu comes across the girl that confessed to her, who is still despairing over her death, and help her move on from her. Probably while having to confront feelings of her own.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll ever see Tamaki again.
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and were as blindsided by the steel pole as we were! Some fun things to note in this chapter:
  • The explosion in the beginning of the chapter implies a Cupid was helping Koharu with her matchmaking (or conversely, Koharu was unknowingly helping them meet their love quota).
  • If Koharu and Aki had both died, only Koharu would have been saved by the Goddess of Love since Aki had experienced love before, so the bright side of the situation is that Aki's okay (well, at least physically).
  • It seems like an unknown amount of time has passed between Koharu dying > waking up as a Cupid due to the cherry blossom trees suddenly being in bloom in the same location. This might explain why Koharu still considers herself a newbie Cupid in Chapter 0 despite the events of it taking place a whole five years after the day of her death.
FUCKKKKK I FORGOT IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO!

damn it I was hoping Koharu could be reincarnated as human and reunited with Aki!!! There goes my dream :(((

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ok I’m probably seeing things, but I like the parallel imagery between Tadaki crying as she kneels over Koharu as she dies being contrasted with Kanna kneeling over Koharu smiling as she welcomes her to her new life.
Also more fuel for my crack theory that Kanna’s going to fall in love with Koharu.

Users who are viewing this thread