Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
It's been a minute since I've read this, but why doesn't the Haram protag just tell Tojoin he doesn't like her?

Dex-chan lover
It's been a minute since I've read this, but why doesn't the Haram protag just tell Tojoin he doesn't like her?
Harem? Nah.
She is a trope yandare rich girl, capable to cause harm to anyone near him, they're stepping on very thin ice while even thinking about going out together.

Dex-chan lover
Harem? Nah.
She is a trope yandare rich girl, capable to cause harm to anyone near him, they're stepping on very thin ice while even thinking about going out together.
Lol it's more like the story wouldn't happen then the harem protag is just a coward and they probably had some kind of childhood promise to get married

Contributor
Tsukasa has been manly plenty of times for Sei, but he gets a weakness in the form of fast-moving amusement park rides. Normally this might seem like another flub on their date because he looked uncool, but this unexpected weakness tickled her heart and that smile says she thinks it's cute. She gets to turn the tables and has him blushing this time.

I love it when (would-be) couples like this get to turn the tables on each other, and this haunted house attraction seems like the perfect opportunity for Tsukasa to get back at her a little.

Users who are viewing this thread