Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

Yes, pretext to have a date with his waifu. He doesn't actually dislike the other heroine, he likes their love triangle and he wants to keep the plot going. Nothing will change with his waifu from this, it's not like progress is reverted because he ran off.
Yes, we found out, at the last second, that he likes her too. Great. Thanks.

I mean, I can't really blame anyone for having a negative reaction to this chapter if they don't have access to spoilers.

Even from a "oh shit I need to get the losing girl back on the plot so she can fix her life" angle, it's just maddening that he cuts off the woman who is trying to talk to him to just run off like his house is burning down.

Blame it on the format if you must, but it's just a terrible place for a "cliffhanger".
I must admit when reading the original web novel that I did feel slightly iffy when he ran off, but I learned that a lot of stories like these, you should trust the process and judge the conclusion. Although I can see having one month periods between chapters would draw the vexation out of everyone.

Edit: Although, this is only a sub-chapter of the whole chapter 7. Once the entirety of chapter 7 and possibly 8 arrives, it shouldn't be as triggering.

Yes, he likes her as a character who is in love with the other guy. He wants to see her get a fair shot.
He wants the story to progress normally and have her home problems fixed, as was destined to happen. There's no "fair shot" to be had; She's a losing heroine.

Dex-chan lover
He wants the story to progress normally and have her home problems fixed, as was destined to happen. There's no "fair shot" to be had; She's a losing heroine.
No she isn't. She's one of the leads and part of the main triangle, will go back and forth forever and could go either way. Wasn't the manga ongoing without resolution?

No she isn't. She's one of the leads and part of the main triangle, will go back and forth forever and could go either way. Wasn't the manga ongoing without resolution?
Apparently And like all "Harem" manga, there's basically the author's favorite, and at least one of what I call the "Human Sacrifice". Psycho girl is the Human Sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently And like all "Harem" manga, there's basically the author's favorite, and at least one of what I call the "Human Sacrifice". Psycho girl is the Human Sacrifice.
You never know, this could be one where the Childhood Friend wins in order to buck the trend. More likely it's one that goes on for years and years and then ends without a satisfying resolution.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, why does it feel like he'll be in the original MC's position now? :worry: I hope this doesn't become a triangle or bigger.
Don't worry too much, this is a heartwarming manga where the relationship with Sei is the entire point. there will be a triangle ofc, but not with our side-character mc. Instead it is the original mc that has one, just like in the original plot.

NO NO STOP WTF ARE YOU DOING DONT DO THAT STUPID THING NO... I LIKE THIS STORY THE WAY IT IS

Double-page supporter
Honestly the LN readers didn't really convince me since Manga usually can still change. Even if it goes like what they're saying it's probably take weeks for it to be back on track. It's already infuriating enough that it come in parts now it went off-track

Double-page supporter
I must admit when reading the original web novel that I did feel slightly iffy when he ran off, but I learned that a lot of stories like these, you should trust the process and judge the conclusion. Although I can see having one month periods between chapters would draw the vexation out of everyone.

Edit: Although, this is only a sub-chapter of the whole chapter 7. Once the entirety of chapter 7 and possibly 8 arrives, it shouldn't be as triggering.
Watch as the translator drop the series and it will be amazing ride

Honestly the LN readers didn't really convince me since Manga usually can still change. Even if it goes like what they're saying it's probably take weeks for it to be back on track. It's already infuriating enough that it come in parts now it went off-track
Him leaving to motivate Kaori is on track

Dex-chan lover
For Ye who summon thy spoiler lord
Dont worry, she wont be 2nd love interest. He simply telling her not to give up without a proper fight and she simply thanks him for that and go and crash the other two date
This is why i love this one so much more than any of the alternatives

Double-page supporter
Hisamura's original plan was to be a wall to Tojoin's antics during the MC's date
However, Tojoin never even appeared, and that's why he's worried, it means something happened to her or she lost her motivation
People saying stuff like "He's so stupid, he should've stayed with the waifu and get the romance" or whatever are stupid, he only need to explain to Sei-chan after why he left, and she would understand, she doesn't want Tojoin to be sad either

And no, I didn't need to read spoilers or the LN to understand that

Fed-Kun's army
Ok LN readers spoil me please, how stupid does this become? Does it become a love triangle/super dense protagonist situation?
no love triangle, he helps the other girl interrupt the date, then he tells sei what he did and she understands that they shouldn't interfere in other's love life, they then go to the area where the light show is and he confesses to her again and she accepts. There is no love triangle, just sugary fluff, some drama bits but more like them keeping the relationship secret, and the rich girl competing against sei in basketball with the outcome being sei has to admit she's dating our main guy to the whole school

Users who are viewing this thread