Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - Vol.1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I redid all the chapters because of quality issues and to wrap them up nicely into a complete volume. Each chapter has a one-page mini extra.
Thanks for the hard work! I love this manga and I appreciate you redoing them based on the collected volume. The onus chapters are great and really capture some missing stuff from the LN and new humorous moments!

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of guess that Rei's brother is a siscon.

MC vs The Siscon Bro and FMC vs The Brocon Sis

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to wonder if the Imouto chara is actually not blood related to MC ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I redid all the chapters because of quality issues and to wrap them up nicely into a complete volume. Each chapter has a one-page mini extra.
where are the extras for every chapter but 2 and 5? :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I've half meant it as a joke. Honnestly, I just don't see the rich girl having feeling for the MC.
Yeah I understand that, I just think its funny if MC ended up trapped in love triangle like the original MC did lol.

Double-page supporter
Yeah I understand that, I just think its funny if MC ended up trapped in love triangle like the original MC did lol.
I think it's gonna be the case, but I feel the other girl might be MC's sister... I'm starting to wonder if they might not be blood related ? I mean, isn't there a common trope of the little sister turning out to be the MC cousins or something ?

Dex-chan lover
I think it's gonna be the case, but I feel the other girl might be MC's sister... I'm starting to wonder if they might not be blood related ? I mean, isn't there a common trope of the little sister turning out to be the MC cousins or something ?
It crossed my mind but I feel like little sister has no chance really, even if she's not blood related. Not to mention it'd be less funny and more drama if its her.

The rich girl just the perfect candidate since she bold and assertive enough to get in a couple way.

Users who are viewing this thread