Love Disasters of a Meddlesome Girl - Ch. 12

I am disappointed since I liked this manga...(assuming the author doesn’t wish to continue) I thank you for your work on translating!

Group Leader
@OmniscientOnion
That is no indication that it is finished. Projects can be put on hold for months or longer. That does not mean the story is concluded.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, already failed your request.

Only slept like 3 hours last night, I don't even now how I'm still awake

Dex-chan lover
The guy is so dumb can we just get the yuri canon true ending please thanks

Group Leader
@justforthelulz

Sorry, but I dunno. I didn't bother to dig too deeply on the author's twitter and don't really feel like doing so, either? Is that something I'm supposed to be responsible for?

@DrWhoCares

If you are asking about why I'm done translating it for now, then yeah, "no new chapters since April" pretty much sums it up. I don't have anything to translate.

If you are asking specifically about the END tag, I didn't set it. It came up automatically when I uploaded the chapter, so I'm guessing the flag was set by the previous group.

@ both

If it isn't clear, I've spent about 0 minutes learning about mangadex features apart from uploading chapters. Am I breaking some kind of rule by not paying attention to the other info?

Contributor
@Hylaster
Is that something I'm supposed to be responsible for? Am I breaking some kind of rule by not paying attention to the other info?
My question was back when chapter 12 had the [END] tag, so I guess you can leave pub.status as [Ongoing] for now.

Dex-chan lover
@tsuyukihime what are you talking about? both the guy and the girl literally have the same personality, the only difference between them is the gender, yet you call only the guy dumb? that's clearly bigotted

Group Leader
@Hylaster The issue is that you announced that the series was over.
"...As far as I can tell this is the last chapter."

Whether or not you're dropping it is inconsequential to the series's current status. So unless someone has actual confirmation that the author does not intend on ever picking this up again, it is simply on hiatus, or still ongoing.
A large number of readers likely marked the series as "completed" meaning that if a new release comes out, they will not be notified.

Users who are viewing this thread