Love Fighter Shuravan

Dex-chan lover
How good is Love Fighter Shuravan? Turns out it’s pretty good!

Kripparian

I've seen this concept before (Ratman sort of, Dramatic Couple) but I never get tired of it, especially when the female is comically clingy and jealous.

Contributor
I've done a quick search and come up empty for chapter 9.

@hidamarisou

Can you tell if the chapter 9 is just filler/side story from chapter 10?

Power Uploader
@Thoraxe41
It leads into chapter 10.
Judging by chapter 10 it looks like chapter 9 is agamemnon touching down on earth and wrecking havoc looking for Shuravan.

Dex-chan lover
@hidamarisou
I checked the korean version in mangaumaru and yes that's what happens. You can use that version or look for someone with vol. 2

@elbs hentai manga by Aoki Kanji. It's a one shot and about a former hero's marriage with a former evil general. It's pretty sweet.

Chapter 9 seems to be pretty important to the story, so why is it missing?

Chapter 9 is no longer missing.

Double-page supporter
@sleepyhead, agreed, looking at the raws, chapter 9 contains:

-the introduction of the leader(?) / the strongest(?) in Illios and their powers,
-Shuravan's friend's power (and possibly how the transformation works because it looks like he failed(?) to summon his armor),
-The Tsundere meeting The Android for the first time.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe i took so long to notice: this author followed Homer's story more closely than i expected,

main character is Harisu (Paris), I thought love fighter was a weird title, but it makes sense to me now
hero organization is illios (troy)
Paris married Helen (of sparta) and daughter of Zeus and Nemesis (the Cypria)
Paris beat the greek warrior diomedes (chapter 4)
Agamemnon is the greek king who declared war on illios (troy), and one of the strongest greek warriors,

possible foreshadowing for the future:
Hector (#1 named), the strongest warrior in illios will lose to Achilles (foreshadowed in chapter 6)
Penthesilea (#2 named), amazon in illios, will lose to Achilles, but Achilles will fall for her
Harisu will beat Achilles by discovering his weak point.
Harisu will have a childhood friend who promised to marry him (but he forgot the promise), named Oenone.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for scanlating chapter 9!

Did you guys managed to find the raws or have to resort to translate from other languages version? Just curious.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the funniest shit I've seen in years. And my neighbors know it.

@cgr The Odyssey remade in the form of a shounen action romantic comedy lol. We need more myths redone in this fashion. When can we get the Exodus or the Gospel where Moses or Jesus get a harem and have to fight the Egyptians or Satan or something?

Definitely deserves an anime, please don’t let this series end yet. Also, don’t underestimate the power of virgin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread