Love in the Underworld

Seems interesting, does someone know how many chapter there are? (Cause complete publication)

So far (ch 4) its unbelievably cliche and a tad bit boring. Obviously its still the start and the characters still lack depth. Im just waiting until, hopefully, turns around

#spoiler
Sorry, I don’t know how to tag a spoiler

Why are they chewing coffee? 🤨

Aggregator gang
I stopped reading at ch 4, very bland, and like LEMONPREIST said, draws on a lot of unnecessary cliches, the worst of which is "my original music got stolen by my shitty ex and I'm just gonna be sad about it instead of pursuing legal compensation and ruining his career based off of lies" which is honestly pitiful and pisses me off.

I’m gonna try and continue with this... it’s still young. Sure it’s a bit cliche but with out that there would be no drama and well we all need a little something.
Also @CjaNgwu they are chewing on boba in their tea, he assumed he wanted coffee but he asked for chocolate bubble tea which has tapioca pearls in it.

If he's going to do something I will go to kill him!!!
Don't touch your baby Si-hoo!!!

@Animaeline I hate how this is so normalized in manga and manhua, it's the same (and In my opinion worse) when it's about sexual or physical abuse.
And also when the confrontation has happen the main prog. always spits out an excuse like: "No he's learned his lesson, we don't need to report him" or "Im happy now so we can just move on".

Like W H A T??? they still committed a crime you dingus!

When's chapter 26 coming out? By the looks of the last chapter it's going to be a good one. I can't wait!!!

@GhostZilch Season 1 for the raws ended at chapter 41 in June 2019; I haven't found any other chapters there, so I'm guessing the story is already finished.

is it possible that it will still say competed if the rest of the English translation isn't done?

@maylynn @GhostZilch ; haha I got confused when I first started using Mangadex too.
The status is for the original webtoon, not the translation. So in this case, the Korean version is already complete (in 2019), that's why there's a "Chapter 35/41 " thing when you read. So we have 6 more chapters of this.

(not related to above comment)
I can't really decided if I like this webtoon or not,,, I kind of liked it in the beginning, but I feel like that's wearing off... Well I'll just when it's complete . I don't like the tropes the author's using, like what @Animaeline and @Chocoreeto were saying. Normalizing stuff like that shouldn't be happening, and I may not remember everything's that happened, but I don't like it at all.

Some (Mangadex) recommendations ; not in any particular order ;
No Home
Pond Snail Robber
Green Apple Paradise
The Eyes of Sora
Bokura no Shokutaku
D-Jun's works
Restart wa Tadaima no Ato de
Soulmate [by Ke Ran Bing (可燃冰)]
Starting With a Lie
Shimanami Tasogare

Oooh is there going to be a smack down!!! Beat up Woo-Jun and scar his pretty face!!! Make him pay for what he did to Si-hoo

Users who are viewing this thread