Love Is an Illusion

😶👻ooops how do i.....i made a big mistake i just wanted to upload some chapters but wat did i just created??? can smone tell me how to delete this? m confused 👻😶

I’m on ch. 45 and to be frank, this manhwa is so wholesome and light-hearted. I’m hardcore horror-psychological manga freak, so reading this was nice.

I have nothing against omegaverse aus given they were done well, there are consent issues that are always tacked onto this, esp regarding how people react to heats/ruts. With that out of the way, reading this was like pulling teeth, I’m only at chapter 9, but I really am starting to dislike the mc. Like how is he still alive with his level of guilessness? I have no problem with Hyesung’s type of character, but good god please give him redeeming qualities, or at least not ramp up all his qualities to 11.

Might try and read the whole thing, I might not.

The review by desibees 2 under me describes it all. So, before reading this and only seeing those sweet sweet reviews online or on other websites about this being a cute, funny and sweet story, they aint tellIng the whole story. The whole omegaverse is ok, but i don’t recommend this if you would like a sweet omegaverse story with only good feelings. Why?
First of all the protagonist is kind of an idiot. Like the stupid one who would walk heads on in a trap. Sure, there are those sweet innocent characters but those innocent characters shouldn’t drive the plot by simply being stupid. They are adults. Even kids learn about caution.
Almost getting raped / better almost raping the ml which it totally is, getting all mad at him for being decent enough not to rape him and being an ass about it, tricked into almost selling his body and not report this to the police after hitting a client and having to pay some fees like hello? You can sue for things like that??? Getting into the plot of omg ml had to pay for everything, getting the help of ml, now living in his house and being an ass to him like wtf
So... if you don’t like illogical, thin faced (those who get embarrassed real quick and flustered and being an ass while on that mood) cute characters whose point is to be oblivious, drive plot with that kind of thing, it isn’t for you. Sure, he is aesthetically a perfect omega protagonist, but reading his actions is like pulling teeth.
2nd: male lead. Nice even though he doesn’t have to ,
and mc not getting this point and kind of walking all over this kindness
even though he gets blamed for awakening the omega side of mc with his existence like hello? Why ya mad at him for being an alpha strong enough to awaken the omega in you and be all butt hurt like it wasn’t his decision that you decided to work there to get a sugar mom. He is the rich type of ml, but that one of his driving force liking the mc is that mc is an ass? To him?? And his heat monents??? Like wut? If he met a tsundere in heat that would result in the same interest. He seems to be smart, not smart enough to call the police.
It aint all light hearted like other comments say if you can’t ignore stupid actions, stupid reactions and illogical moves and mood swings of mc and ml finding them attractive, annoying but doing nothing at all, yada yada. Didn’t find the funny element while reading, maybe those situations suits your taste more!
Never be scared to read or slowly emerging into the manga, even though it isn’t my cup of tea and i was maybe a little hard but not really? Definitely want to warn people who don’t want to read this kind of mc ;-;

I'm on ch 12 and I have to stop. I don't really like ABO unless it challenges the toxic (imo it's toxic) status quo and this manga kind of just reinforces/embraces all the negative stuff about the genre. Bleh

Someone please post the other English chapters, I don’t want to go read it on mangago ‘cause that website has sketchy ads.

Users who are viewing this thread