Love Is Not Real - Ch. 6

honestly dont know how im gonna be able to ship the two main characters after seeing how youngwon decided to get in the middle of their relationship so twistedly. im sticking with the story to see how the author manages to redeem him. kihyun’s ex is the worst of them all, anyway. and the dumbest- like how do you base your whole career off of stealing art from someone whos willing to let you have it all and only asks in return that you love him back.. and then go cheat on him? i need the art hoes to band together and find out shes a phony and expose her!!!

that fucking crazy bitch! man what I would do to get a loyal and loving man like him..😧

He destroyed his soul willingly, he gave his everything to her and she didn't care, but in the end, it wouldn't really matter if it was her or another person, U SHOULD NEVER DO THAT. Never put your entire existence in anyone else's hands JUST IN YOURS AND JUST YOURS.

Share, love freely, try your best, trust others, open your heart and let others come and see what u have and connect with u, but ALWAYS keep your self-respect intact, and your self-love protected, because if things go south, you're most likely be alone and who's going to fix u when you're all broken? Ofc u, u can have people who may care for u but in the end, all the inner work would be done entirely by u and just u, so snap asap!

People may love u but that doesn't mean they won't hurt u, that's it. In the end, this doesn't change anything, she's the worst and I despise her so hard, but he allowed his pride to be thrown apart and his self-respect and self-love get damaged till that point. It's just sad but I'm glad that horrible relationship finished.

I also don't know how on earth I'm gonna ship this new couple, I'm just cheering on the MC but the ML has done so many twisted things. He's obsessed and I guess that's what the author will offer us, an unconditional obsession towards the MC but idk my dudes, is that enough? He can do whatever sh1t they want and then saying 'oh, I did it because I love u and I love your art so understand me' and that's it? His endearing and long-lasting obsession is enough? Because I'm getting the vibes from the MC that yeah, for him that's enough. He just wants to be with someone for the rest of his life, just one person and nobody else, someone who just looks at him and won't let anyone else getting inside of their own world, regardless if they're good people or not, or if they're emotionally healthy people or not, or if he has a wholesome relationship or not.

It's twisted and idk how I feel about that because it brings the facade of 'this is true love', but in reality is just sick.

Ty for sharing <3

Users who are viewing this thread