Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.3 - Takagishi Tsubasa ③

Dex-chan lover
So if Himeno influenced by her sister, Tsubasa might be influenced by her brother (assuming she had one)

Dex-chan lover
She's doing squats to get thicc thighs in the future
Tsubasa truly a mastermind ahead of her time

Its odd to see the side chapters be more interesting than main ones. It has way more comments than main chapter. Wow

Power Uploader
U ppl are just gay... dont insult the female MC.. they are both great.

Seriously I don't understand why so many people are hype for Tsubasa, I mean she isn't bad she is just a mediocre Tomboy. Himeno on the other Hand is way more Fun to watch IMO with her confident Grown Up attitude but as reader you know the blush will come (Its the same with Nishikata in the Takagi-san Manga) and it will be adorable~

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls No idea what it's in Japanese, but since those are little kids, it's possible they wouldn't know the difference either. Btw, in my native tongue (and many others), it's called, literally translated into English, feather ball. If it's anything similar to that in Japanese, calling it a ball wouldn't even be wrong. In the end that's what the thing is, a ball with feathers stuck in it.

In fact I wouldn't have known that shuttlecock word myself. I have never played the game with foreigners, conversing in English while playing it.

Group Leader
@Kaarme
@givemersspls No idea what it's in Japanese, but since those are little kids, it's possible they wouldn't know the difference either. Btw, in my native tongue (and many others), it's called, literally translated into English, feather ball. If it's anything similar to that in Japanese, calling it a ball wouldn't even be wrong. In the end that's what the thing is, a ball with feathers stuck in it.

In fact I wouldn't have known that shuttlecock word myself. I have never played the game with foreigners, conversing in English while playing it.

If those kids came from my home town, they would have known that that thing was called a shuttlecock, but would also have called it a birdie.

From wikipedia:
The name 'shuttlecock' originates in 1570s England, when badminton first became popular. It is frequently shortened to shuttle. The "shuttle" part of the name is derived from its back-and-forth motion during the game, resembling the shuttle of a 14th-century loom, while the "cock" part of the name is derived from the resemblance of the feathers to those on a chicken.

@Bengon
Why do you just bashing Himeno? I have never said Tsubasa was shit, just mediocre (same goes for Himeno) I just said she is more Fun to watch for me, but i also like Tsubasa. But actually is that my problem in the Comments here. I mean it's okay if you like Tsubasa more but why do so many people Bashing Himeno for nothing. Can we just have Fun with this pretty Fun Manga without this whole bashing against some Characters, I mean it's not even a fucking Waifu War so why all this hate, so please Stop with this usless bashing and have Fun with the Manga and if you really hate Himeno you should Drop this Manga 'cause i think we will have more Himeno Moments than something else~

Dex-chan lover
I would have broken my legs lol

Also, why are you guys fighting for the personality of kids?

Himeno and Tsubasa are both hot and cute, each in its own way, I love them 😍

Double-page supporter
@Railgun
Who says I'm not having fun with the manga? Who the hell are you to tell everyone not to have fun bashing a character or praising another? Everyone has their own way of enjoying a series and you shouldn't be so condescending in the comment section, AKA the place where you're supposed to COMMENT on things about the series like the characters.

Also, I can refer to a character as trash and still enjoy their antics FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread