Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 thanks for the correction. It seems i got a mixed up in my understanding. There actually is not a problem at all

Double-page supporter
@AAA1 lmfaooo nigga you so pist that you ragin online go outside into the real world and get real problems pussy nigga. Maybe play hopscotch on your wrist with a razor or somethin lol

Dex-chan lover
See the leg in the water..... The otaku is rising to be riaju

@Flashplayer0CD
Keep your reply moderately, direct insulting word is for elementary shota. Grown-ups using sarcasm.

Aggregator gang
I would be fine with this couple if it didn't somehow make it incest for the main couple

Only one of them can happen

Aggregator gang
@BoILeRuSS Becoming boyfriend/girlfriend with anyone who is now related to you is weird and kind of wrong on a moral stand point.

BUT technically there is nothing wrong with from a biological stand point since you're really not related by blood so you can go for it I guess. It is still kind of weird though.

Fed-Kun's army
@BoILeRuSS Isn't it illegal for them to marry if their older siblings marry first? IIRC if their siblings marry they become relatives
But is this respected in Japan? I don't have a fucking clue

You Western fuckheads are so afraid of the incest taboo, you keep seeing it even when there's no blood relationship whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
@F1shbowl Pretty sure he's doing alright on his own so far. He complimented her whether he intended to or not there when he said it was fine for him because he wasn't stylish, and this is the second time he's proven "interesting" to her. He's got a foot in the door, now he just needs to take a step or get invited in.

Users who are viewing this thread