Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan

Dex-chan lover
Himeno is a kid trying to play adult she might look clingy and all, but she is just mirroring what she knows from tv and other media so don't hate her too much.

Double-page supporter
When I read this author's first manga (about some ninja girl, I believe), I didn't expect them to improve this much (both in art and in story). This is adorable and I don't get tired of it.

It's a fun story but I can't be the only one thinking that Ouji would suffer if he had to actually date someone as high-maintenance as Himeno.

If I were a kid like him, I wouldn't be able to pick her hints too. Kids aren't teenagers who thinks about love everyday. The title says it all.

🤮😷😴🙂🙃😊🤧😋😗🤠
Code:

[ol][/ol][ul][/ul]
aaaa

Dex-chan lover
Kids are so spoiled nowadays, what with their smartphones and nae nae's and whatnot. We must return to monke.

Wouldn't it be cute if this series followed them all the way to college where they get married?

People. What Chapter did himeno think they're already are dating. I've lost track on this. Is there like a hidden chapter where like she confessed to him or something or is she just delusional?

Users who are viewing this thread