Love Lab - Vol. 11 Ch. 5

i tried to do the wink and sticking the tongue out face the girl did and it was unexpectedly hard to do! the closed eye and tongue keeps going the same direction!! (what am i doing with my life lol)

Dex-chan lover
Poor Nagi. But don't worry dude, I'm sure Riko will be smote by your cuteness. (Also, it's kind of a dick move from his classmate to force that on him when he CLEARLY doesn't want to do it. And Riko, you kind of fucked up on that one...)

And, as always, thanks a lot Royal for my dose of hapiness!

Dex-chan lover
Nagi's journey through purgatory is getting pretty brutal. Fortunately, Riko is a fellow traveler so they may be able to stumble out the exit together.
Once again thanks for the chapter, @Royal.

Dex-chan lover
Even though I knew Nagi was playing the Queen I still had to laugh out loud when Yan said it.
The comic timing in this manga is perfection.
That parody sounds pretty great too. Would have made a hell of a better Snow White movie than that embarrassingly crappy high profile trash from about a decennium ago.
Again, thank you so much, Royal Translations. This manga is sooo wonderful. I don't ever want it to stop producing such beautiful comedy like it has been, especially in the last few dozens of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread