Love Lab - Vol. 11 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Thanks a lot for the chapter, it's great to know that you keep translating this amazing manga. We all have life and other business, so I'm grateful that you haven't forgotten about Love Lab.
PS: funny chapter, it adds some background to the main characters.

Aggregator gang
Return of the King.

Very cute chapter, I like these side chapters that expand a character's backstory. It also adds a whole new layer to the girls' relationship, with how respectable and mature Maki's older sister is and how much of a goofball she is.

Thank you for the update.

Group Leader
@havelmom
I'm afraid it will stay that way for a while longer.
While you wait, I recommend watching the anime as it is an excellent adaptation of Volumes 1-4.

Dex-chan lover
Love Lab lives! There is a god. Thanks @Royal for continuing to translate this.

Maki backstory is suitably zany. Poor Nee-tama's face when she was presented with Vol. 1 of the Love Lab notes, lol.

Dex-chan lover
"I promise the next chapter won't take this long." You heard it boys, next chapter's in at most 3 months and 29 days! So mark the date ladies and gentlemen! Chapter 8 of Volume 11 of Love Lab is coming in September 17!

Now I really want to see how Maki's sister would behave regarding Maki's feelings on a certain uptight male vice school-president.

Double-page supporter
WOO UPDATE XD BEEN WAITING!!
Oh it's Natsuo's sister now :) I really love how they focus on side characters and make them more memorable and thus makes the main cast have more depth too ^U^ I love manga who does this and shows they truly care about their characters and their backgrounds and personalities!!
Also.. seriously I didn't expect her to be normal xD But hey~ she's like the opposite spectrum to Maki in a way :) and become a foil to her ^^ I hope for a day that if Natsuo needs more advice outside of love lab, she goes to her sister xD And heck maybe talk about a certain demonic vice prez ;)

Users who are viewing this thread