Love Lab - Vol. 11 Ch. 7

Yes, finally! Thanks for the translation! I guess this is the first time we see Maki's sister, right? This is such a funny and cute chapter. Man, I love this manga. Can't wait for the next chapter! And again, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Thank you thank you thank you! A new chapter.
I love how you can recognize Natsuo's features in the face of little Natsuo. She was cute at every age :) At the age of seven she started to have her first delusions :D "Not bad at all for stand up comedy." :D True, I was thinking Riko and Natsuho have a few similarities. She pretty much is the original Wild One.

Thank you for the chapter, Royal. It was wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
We will wait for you until the end of the world @Royal! \o/

And I laughed a bit too much when I saw Maki's sister reaction. I really love the fact that it's not a family trait or anything, it's just that Natsuo is a lovable weirdo!

I really wanna see the big sister's reaction the moment she learns of Yan's existence.

Users who are viewing this thread