Love Lab - Vol. 11 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Update!! Thank you for this!

Oh I missed these silly gooses. That was a really good bit with Eno though, well spoken!

Aggregator gang
We thank you for the bi monthly offering of cute girls doing heterosexual things.

Whenever Love Lab updates my heart fills with joy. Thank you Royal, Kago, Necha.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for delivering more gifts from heaven, translators!

Buttoned-down Riko was heart-rendingly adorable. I'm almost as disappointed as her that Nagi wasn't there to trigger more Riko meltdowns.

Aggregator gang
Nice, an update!
I love Eno exploding on Toda. Her admitting that he's better because he didn't run away is powerful. She doesn't know that she just did him a huge favor and scored points, though.
Also that 'tidy' Riko. Holy shit what a cutie.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad you don't use 3rd person for Suzu, I hate when characters speak like that

@Variousletters well they did bring up he could be a masochist earlier so who knows.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom Those volumes have been animated. I haven't seen the anime either, but have read about the plot. Hope that it gets translated properly as well, but with the current speed, I have 0 hope.

Group Leader
Hurray for your updates! Three cheers for Royal! Thank you so much for your hard work :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter. Love the series and hope you can find a redrawer to help

Thank you again Royal for another chapter. And wish you all the best in finding another redrawer.

Fed-Kun's army
More progress for Eno's ship yayyy 😍

So much dedication went through this chapter oh my goodness
Thank you for the chapter Royal! ❤️ Wish you guys well in finding another redrawer~

Dex-chan lover
My, my. Eno-senpai looks very cute indeed :D But Riko looks even cuter :D
That... is how you would get someone motivated, Yes. Handclaps for Eno, this was a very nice chapter for her.
I was fearing for the future of this manga and was super-hyped to see a new translation.
Thank you very much for the translation, Royal. Love Lab is one of my all-time favorite manga.
Then I saw the last page and I now fear for the future of this manga again. I really hope you find a redrawer.

Users who are viewing this thread