Love Lab

I hope seeing this updaated soon, it's a very cute manga~

This is a super sweet manga but I'm kinda disappointed that it's not strictly yuri.

Group Leader
Currently uploading the past releases. For groups that went defunct or have not registered on Mangadex, I put "no group" and they can add themselves later if they want. If you notice any chapters out of order, pages missing, etc please DM me and I'll fix it.

IIRC, the logic behind not adapting volumes 2 to 4 is that they were covered by the anime.

ah thanks maybe a note somewhere to inform people of the fact.
anyways thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone remembers what was the last chapter uploaded to Batoto? I'd be very grateful

Fed-Kun's army
Was hoping we get a new chapter along with these batch uploads (I know, I know, I'm being greedy...). Can't wait to see how the tension between Maki and Yan will be resolved.

Fed-Kun's army
UPDATE: It's fixed now. Thanks to the people responsible! ?

ORIGINAL: There is a bit of an issue with this series. I have the load all pages settings enabled, and say I start to read Vol. 7 Chapter 2, if I click on the image to (supposedly) go to the next chapter, it will open Vol. 10 Chapter 2 instead. Can anyone from the group fix this, or can we do it ourselves or is it only fixable by the admins?

YAY!! the Ships are going well!! I can not wait till Maki relaise she is in love with Yan, it will be glorious!!

Finally Riko is seen as a girl! The fake naked apron incident made me laughing my ass off.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like the art has been different the last couple chapters
Anyway thanks Royal, you da real MVP

Users who are viewing this thread