Love Lab

Contributor
@Equilibrium Dogakobo doesn't own it. They are just a manufacturers.

Another awesome comedy from Miyahara Ruri, this time without lovable human trash. Well worth your time, although i still prefer Bokura wa minna Kawaisou.

(Thank god it doesn't focus on GL - i'm not sure whether it's even present, but if you wear lunettes and squint your eyes hard, you may see something.)

edit: Of course, thanks for updating and keeping series in rotation.

Dex-chan lover
Yan ate Maki’s cookies. That means they are officially married now.

Aggregator gang
Always happy to see a misunderstanding cleared up. Based Toda. Also love that final omake page with Sayo's boyfriend Yamazaki somehow getting a hold of her cookies. She just can't keep that guy down, no matter what she tries.

The gap in the chapters is because Love Lab anime covers vol 1 to vol 4. The scanlators decided to pick where the anime left off. The plan is to catch up with the current raw (vol 14) and go back to vol 2 to fill in the gaps.

If you're new to the series, we recommend you watching the anime first and continue from vol 5 onwards.

Contributor
Volume 14 cover
71UGOMmRZeL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Love Lab Raws: http://manga-zip.net/archives/181556.html
I don't know why this was dropped on volume 2
would be amazing if somebody would pick this up

Cheers for the hard work guys, going to wait on volumes 2,3,4 before I dig into the series though. :)

Read all of it one night remembering vaguely from the anime, and I'm glad it's the same kind of humor than in my memories from years ago. Big thanks to the team behind this and sticking with it. 🙏🙏🙏

It's kind of surprising how strong is the evolution of the artist's drawing style between the first and latest chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread