Love Lab

Blog Site of Royal Translations (Translating Love Lab and few others) has disappeared. Does anyone know what happened?

edit: It's back!

Dex-chan lover
I hope this hasn't been dropped. Love this series. It's been consistently great from start to the latest chapter.

Oh thank god. I had almost given up hope of seeing more of this series.
Keep on trucking, royal. I believe in you

I'm glad to see you didn't drop this project Royal, thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Recruiting redrawers, please apply at royaltls.blogspot if you're able to help.

So just so I have this straight, the anime covers manga volumes 1-4, so we can pick up reading from 5 without missing any context?

Final chapter will be out on October 22nd 2019. Sad to see it go but I can't wait to read it to the end!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-22/ruri-miyahara-love-lab-manga-ends-in-october/.151402

Still hoping that you guys would pickup vol 2 - 4 coz it has been years since the animu aired so i forgot about the story plot, lol

ps, i could rewatch it but ehh, my animu backlog didnt give me any leeway about it

I wonder if restarting the chapter numbering from 1 on each new volume number is messing with mangadex's missing chapter function

because volumes 2,3,4 are all missing but the 'missing chapters' tab isn't shown

Group Leader
Recruiting cleaners, please apply at royaltls.blogspot if you're able to help.

@Royal Everything okay? Haven't read anything from you in months. Your last post on your website was from march.

i really love this manga lord, i hope i can read more chapter. i hear that this manga ends with 15 volume. but its ok. thank you for translator for translating this. i really love this manga so muchhh

Users who are viewing this thread