Love Letter for my Love Then and Now - Ch. 3

oh she used to have bf in highschool..must be hard for him to write a letter in highschool

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That second page was entirely unnecessary given the cutesy premise of the manga

Now my hands are tied. Cuck sonar power to maximum, load the NTR torpedoes. That ship ain't getting nowhere on my watch

Dex-chan lover
As a fluff connoisseur, I do not approve. This does not make me feel fluffy on the inside. A lifelong one-sided crush is a depressing sentiment, the fact that they eventually get together just comes off kind of simpy tbh. I guess it's not supposed to be fluffy or a feel good romance though. Thanks for the translation as always.

Fed-Kun's army
@pants
They end up together while they are still young, and it's not like she's using him. They mutually like each other. Dating a non-virgin does not make you a simp, licking female's boots does.

Dex-chan lover
@bobbybiracial
It's not about non-virgin or virgin, it's about the portrayal of a one-sided love(depicted depressingly) over a long time span. Being a simp is about the guy and his behavior, nothing to do with the girl at all. She could've been single the entire time, it's more that she was uninterested in him over the span while he held onto a weird obsession is what makes it come off simpy or at the very least odd/creepy. I'm not a purist so don't get my objections conflated with obnoxious vanilla virgin-only purists. Simp or not it's still not fluffy in my professional opinion, and as a fluff connoisseur I cannot give my seal of approval.
Spoilered just in case someone really doesn't want the 12 or so pages spoiled for some reason

Dex-chan lover
@pants so i joint quite late to quotes you on this, But i think you are wrong. that is not simp.
he have one side crush. But that it, He think he have no chance and he never even act. So he not active aiming for her. How is that simp ?
And what creepy again ? He never even try to approaching her

And why it is not fluff. he met the chance to met her and he act this time. Thank to that, they later they get together.
The guy was "coward" as he said it himself, try to change -> get happy result. That so creepy, how dare him 😅
As much as i concern, you are a very bad professor

Dex-chan lover
How could one box of a manga piss me off so much?!?! Of course she had to have another boyfriend before him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread