Love Letter - Oneshot

Wait, 8 years for a child murder. Pretty sure she would have gotten somewhere between 30 years to a life sentence, or even a death sentence, if this was in Japan.

Anyways 1/10, only read because someone made an edit, where she didnt kill her own son.

"i destroyed her life because I loved how beautiful she is" is the vibe I'm getting?

Fed-Kun's army
@Juli0n I could be wrong but I feel like the souls chose between woman who are supposed to have children in the first place. I hope so at least.

And for the mother I kinda wished we would see her feels remorse more because except for the part with the train she doesn't seems to care that much.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, there are two things I feel.

#1: So sweet

#2: Oh my god why'd she fucking abandon him there's something called adoption ffs

Dex-chan lover
It's weird because I both really like this story and really dislike and it's like a juxtaposition where you never know how to feel.

Well, such is life, and I suppose that's theme that it's hard to say morally how to assess what happened.

Fuck this manga I don't even know what bullshit message it's even trying to get across. Not blaming the soul since it seems to be young but the freaking God should have known better than forcing pregnancy on someone who isn't ready yet, ugh. Disgusting.

@smolbaka wow come take a look at Mr. I-Get-My-Facts-From-Random-Manga-I-Read-Online over here. Stfu incel just because this fictional woman get 8 years doesn't mean in the real world all women also only get 8 years for murdering their child. Use your head.

Banned
@CitrusFruit314

Squalid+uninspired+frog_e1e4c0_7928897.jpg

does this kid have a mother complex or somethin... i mean she abandoned u and u r just so stupid. i cant absolutely hate on the storycuz of the way the artist presented it. overall a 6/10 not more

This wasn't a bad read but man it reeks of someone who abandoned a child and uses this to downplay it to herself.

It's a story that leaves behind a rare sour-sweet taste.

Sour when she gives up hope and turns that key.

Sweet when as a raindrop he still stops her from killing herself.

Group Leader
Really have mixed feelings about this story... Uh... Guess it was an okay read, in the end.

Well, maybe they both should have committed suicide.

At first, i was like wtf is this..then at the middle to end story...damn my eyes, i know my heart suck for this kinda plot😭😭😭😭.
Everyone problematic, except the ms. angle one.

Users who are viewing this thread