Love Letter - Soichiro Yamamoto Short Story Collection - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Love Letter

Cliche, predictable, yet the end scene is written very well....

Dex-chan lover
That misunderstanding was totally her fault. "Did you think I would write one? (Come on. You know me better.)" Yes! Everyone would!

Aggregator gang
Why couldn't Kamiyama just tell Okamoto that the letter was from another girl at the very start? Heck, why didn't she just give the letter to Nakai herself? The letter wasn't from her and she could've have clarified that information to the guy without having to reveal the name of his admirer to any unnecessary third party. If Kamiyama just felt awkward about giving a love letter to a guy, regardless of whether or not the letter was from her, then she could've just told Okamoto who the letter was from and make him swear to not reveal that information to anyone else. The main conflict of this oneshot has to rely on an unrealistic lack of communication to stretch out the drama before the inevitable conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
I assume kids get the wrong idea if someone from the opposite gender give him/her a love letter, even though it was written by someone else and not them.

And then things would get weird.

Aggregator gang
Confess yourself weak willed manga characters, don't hand off letters to someone else (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
umu.. quite nice.. but indeed.. the artist need to change their looks.. they look similar to the others..
tone down your forehead fetish.. 😤

Supporter
If only people had some form of communication, like words or speech or something. Shame that doesn't exist, so she couldn't express in any way or form who actually wrote that letter.

Come on...

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he might have mixed up the letters. That would've been funny, especially if he had gotten a positive response 🤣

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka can just continue to milk this school series with all of the side characters, grown up characters, what have you and I'll enjoy all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread