Love Limit Exceeded

Holy shit it's the artist of Sweet Guy (He Does a Body Good)! Fantastic artist, instant follow. Kinda odd that the main girl seems to just be Li-da again but whatever. Her design was fantastic anyway. The story of that manhua was surprisingly decent too so it'll be a nice read on top of that.

Group Leader
Followed instantly because of the author but why mc being manipulated again throws me off but hopefully he gains courage at a faster pace.

Ntr?

Edit: nvm the stupid question. It's just started. Will sleep on it till more chapters are uploaded

The description doesn't make sense with the actual chapter. Dad left 11 years ago, but didn't die and leave him the apartment until a couple days ago.

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit story, cool MC's friend, cucky MC 😭, sluts everywhere. But goddamn good art, not just for the H scenes, but the manhwa as a hole

Group Leader
what a waste, it had good potential with that art but the story was really cliche with the duche mc and two trashy female characters. I had hopes for MC's crush but i had to drop after she started trying to use him.

Group Leader
As of today, 29/01/2021, LLE is on hiatus till 10/06/2021...

Next Chapter to hit on 11/06/2021.

😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread