Love Live! Superstar!! Liella! Kila2 Life Comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Shrine Maiden for a Day

Group Leader
Not meant to be a snipe to bearkuns translation, I managed to get a copy early and I already had a french translation done so it didn't take too long to make the english one. I also have chapter 6 almost ready, should be out tomorrow. 7 idk when.
Anyway, pretty wholesome chapter !

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translation

omg sumikeke is so cute. Also sumire's sister is also cute. I unironically feel like season three is the most likely to have it have an official couple with how much yuri content we get out of every Liella.

Group Leader
Not meant to be a snipe to bearkuns translation, I managed to get a copy early and I already had a french translation done so it didn't take too long to make the english one. I also have chapter 6 almost ready, should be out tomorrow. 7 idk when.
Anyway, pretty wholesome chapter !
Not taken as a snipe in the slightest! Thank you so much for your hard work on this translation, it's adorable 🥰 I love that we've gotten to see more of SumiKeke's relationship dynamic as the comic goes on ❤️ Def looking forward to the next!

Users who are viewing this thread