Love Me, Love Me Not - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Final Chapter

Shot of Los Angeles: In-N-Out and palm trees 😂 Somehow that ending makes me think that Akari and Kazu ended up at USC, which makes a lot of sense. Overall I can't say this was my favorite Sakisaka series (that's still Strobe Edge), but Yuna was incredibly charming and I liked that once she and Rio got together, they had a relatively smooth relationship, gossiping housewives excluded.

Group Leader
Can't help but feel that Rio n Yuna were a side couple. So like, they got the fluff side but Kazu and Akari got the serious side

Contributor
great great great! Thank you for translating til the end! This may be the best Sakisaka manga ending yet! Everyone gets a happy ending, no one gets hurt or left out (maybe Rio's friend, but I don't think he was that serious about Yuna), and everyone has grown a lot since the start.

Despite popular opinion, I found myself relating to Akari more. I'm very glad that Sakisaka treated her with respect as a main character too, and didn't reduce her to a just popular-person-who-is-easy trope. She's just as much of a good girl as Yuna, and Kazu was the perfect person to help her realise that (':

Sad that there aren't any extras tho 😭

thank u so much for translating this until the end!!!
i had so much fun reading this despite some of its drawbacks, i'll probably come back to it when i start missing our main characters<33 im looking forward to sakisakas next work!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wanted it to end with the long distance not working out :p would be more realistic

Sakisaka-Sensei is the QUEEN of shoujo SOL IMHO. *slow clap* what a fluffy, heart-clenching, and satisfying manga!

Fed-Kun's army
The ending was really sweet. I wish we saw more of their future, but it was still such a good story. Thanks to these scans, I know I’ll definitely be purchasing the books to reread it over and over again. ♥️

Thank you for translating! Io Sakisaka continues to be one of my favorite shoujo manga-ka.

Thank you so much for translating the end of this amazing series!
The story took a few loops, but was overall really cute and I’m really happy I read it. I’m grateful we got that short epilogue about them going to university at the end. It was the perfect closure to the story.

Group Leader
thank you for your kind comments ❤
here's hoping her new work will feature a cameo with the OOFF characters like how we got that mini strobe edge and ao haru crossover in a bonus chapter.
still wishing we had a
tanaka sensei
meeting akari and inui in
america

edit: forgot the word wishing

I actually disagree with the translators. I love Sakisaka's work (some of them), but hate open endings. I wanna see their futures together; marriage, kids and all.

Group Leader
@rob1610 yeah i agree, OOFF is really in need of some side stories/bonus chapters to fill in the blanks. the ending felt a bit abrupt

Fed-Kun's army
what, that was so abrupt 😭 i need to see how Inui came to the decision to come to the US, we need Akari's reaction. and we need to see how Akari and Inui live in the US!

Users who are viewing this thread