Love Nest 2nd - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Awwww they're such a cute couple, love them so much! Thank you for the new chapter ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Nearly screamed when I saw the update - I can't stress how much I ADORE this couple, how even as they're settling into this domestic lifestyle, there's still these new surprises along the way ;w; Also Asahi and Kaneko not saying anything and allowing Misatao to make his own choice about coming out, along with how his mother made an effort to properly understand and do what she could as a parent for him, really struck with me - I love how the mangaka really allows her characters to breathe in our world, to feel so much more three-dimensional even if it's just quietly talking to an in-law or getting lost driving with a partner xD It just makes it all the more near and dear to my heart, thank you guys for the update!!

@nyamcam
Looooove reading your review😍😍😍. I've been a fan of the whole series since Sayonara Game (I call it "Minaduki Yuu universe"😂) and have been looking for someone to discuss about it. Have you read other stories in this universe, i.e Sayonara Game, Change World, and Love Nest 1? Which couple and which story is your favorite? My fave couple is Arimura Ikuo and Itou Yousuke, and of course my favorite story is Sayonara Game. I used to have a big crush on Ikuo for an embarrassing period😂.

There were a lot of fans of this universe in Myreadingmanga, which unfortunately has been banned in my country. I loved reading their passionate comments everytime ExR issued a new chapter. Miss the discussion so much.

PS: Have you read the story from Minaduki-sensei about a guy who worked in a transportation company (mover), and met a client who used to be his high school classmate? The title is "Sora wa something." Fun fact: it's in the same universe as this. The transportation company (Tabby Cat) is the one Yousuke used in Sayonara Game. 😍😍😍

Update: The title is "Sore wa Tabun Itoshii tte Koto". It's really good 👍

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

uwu its sO NICE to see a mother trying her best to understand her son without jumping to disowning him or deny his sexuality. she educated herself that its not wrong to be gay and she still wishes for him to be happy with his partner 🥺❤️ i love this story so much,, thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Starstruck YESSSSS ANOTHER FAN!! I've binged her whole series since Sayonara Game, which, I can totally see why it's your favorite as it has some of the most heartwarming (and stopping) scenes, from the very beginning when Arimura caught Itou sniffing his jacket, to Itou sitting outside waiting for senpai to come home aND INVITE HIM TO THE BASEBALL GAME AAAAAA, to the ever-famous "You're four hours and thirty minutes late" scene (I still lose it each time asjdjsossks) Though for me the Love Nest series really stuck with me the most because Misatao has done some things in the past and when he falls in love he genuinely feels sorry and tries to become a better person, even properly apologizing to Itou for everything. I also like his friendship with the lesbian girl and ohhhh man when Asahi's little brother came back and everything Misatao did came back full force and he still chose to confront it because he wanted to come home ;w;

And I can't lie Asahi is bae. Old, messy, smartass, went through shit with his dad and the divorce but has a gentle and surprisingly understanding heart!😭 Him and Arimura getting along right away actually made my day, it's both senpais for the price of one!

P.S: Yeah! I've read that one before, I love how that convenience store sort of became /their/ place and how cute and protective Ino was with his hamster. Also that whole thing where Kumagaya gave up running not just because of the injury, but because he was scared he wasn't as good as everyone thought he was hit a little close to home, so when he went on a run the morning after he had his heart-to-heart with Ino I was just like ( ; w ; )

@nyamcam
Sooooo glad to finally find a fellow fan! Both scenes that you mentioned are simple yet meaningful, aren't they? (Please pardon my limited vocabularies. English is not my native language). Minaduki-sensei has an amazing ability to convey a lot of meanings in simple scenes or gestures. My favorite one is when Yousuke holding Ikuo's keychain with both hands, and looks at it lovingly. The way Ikuo stunned because of it, AAAAAAAAAHHHH, it will be my favorite scene forever 😍😍😍

I love Ikuo & Yousuke too much, and that's why I used to hate Masato with a passion. I couldn't forgive him, even after following his journey in Love Nest 1st. I skipped a lot of scenes in the manga (especially in the last 2 -3 chapters) because I didn't want him to be forgiven. But admittedly, Love Nest 1st have a scene that hit close to home for me. It's when Asahi said that after his ex-wife leaving, he felt like there was a hole in his heart and sometimes he could hear the wind went through it💔. That scene made me cried 😭😭😭 (thanks God, I was alone at the moment). And I also feel the umbrella connection between Asahi & Masato at the end of Love Nest 1st was mentioned too late. Thus, it felt forced and lost it's importance. Only after reading Love Nest 2nd, I'm starting to warm up toward Masato. I hope he'll give a big help to Ikuo & Yousuke's relationship in the future, to pay for his mistake (and make me forgive him completely 😝)

I totally agree with your assessment about Asahi. I love that he's diligent & responsible. He's also unexpectedly kind and soft-hearted. Maybe that's why he could easily forgive his father and Masato, who had hurt his dear little brother. And he's smart too! A complement for the sometimes air-headed Ikuo😝. You're right, it's like two senpais for the price of one🥰

There's so much potential for the whole series to continue. Remember Yousuke's older brother mentioned at the end of Change World? Why was he mentioned so nonchalantly? Will he show up and challenge Yousuke's relationship? Then it means another series about my fave couple 😍😍😍

Apologize for my rambling and bubbling, I'm just too excited 😝. Let's continue the discussion when a new chapter shows up.

PS: To other fans who read this, you're welcome to join this conversation. I'm living in a ridiculously conservative country, so couldn't discuss such topic in real life. I've been longing to have lively discussions with fellow fans, like the ones in Detective Conan comment section. Understand that fans of this series may not as many as Detective Conan's, but one could hope 🤞

Beautiful. I need more.

Thankyou for subbing this :'D really really appreciate it aaaaaaaaaaaa!

Its interesting that I read this and Love Nest 1 before I read Sayonara Game so I’m curious to see how I’ll feel about seeing Masato still trying to break couples up, knowing how cute he and Asahi are. I just love the mom here and how she is letting him take it at his own pace.

@iridescine
Ah, another fan (or fan wanna-be?). Welcome to the Minaduki Yuu fandom. Please share your thoughts after reading Sayonara Game and Change World. Who is your fave character? Which one is your fave couple? Which one is your favourite scene? Are you able to forgive what Masato has done in the past after knowing the current Masato first?

Users who are viewing this thread