Love Plus Every end service...

Dex-chan lover
Love Plus Every will end service on 5th August
The game isn't even out for a year, there's currently a "half-anniversay" event AND the three girls in wedding dress
What do you guys think/feel about this?
Have you ever heard of Love Plus?
Have you played any of its games?
Any reasons or speculation why it's shutting down?
What do you think about Love Plus Every?

Double-page supporter
> Any reasons or speculation why it's shutting down?

The game isn't profitable. Obvious answer is obvious.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know what it was, so I looked it up. But, yeah, that's the problem with service type games. One day, it will go poof, never to be played again. and it could be in ten years or just 6 months, depending on how much money the game is generating. That's why I avoid them.

Fed-Kun's army
@BzzBzz They're experiencing image server trouble. Users' photo album got deleted without any back up. Loveplus is big franchise it's literally impossible for them to get shutdown from red mark.

Double-page supporter
> They're experiencing image server trouble. Users' photo album got deleted without any back up.

It's easily solvable by apologise and some free premium currency or gacha tickets.

There's literally only 2 reasons mobile games ends service - copyright problems or no profit.

Fed-Kun's army
@BzzBzz Well, I doubt konami would be forgiven that easily for crushing players memories with their girlfriend.

And 20 millions yen sales doesn't sounds that bad considering they did use plenty of old already existent materials. This is also talking about the same game that run into full month maintenance right after open service so it's likely technical issues is the main problem here.

Dex-chan lover
@421cookies
they did use plenty of old already existent materials
I tried to play the NDS Love Plus (English patch) and Love Plus Every side-by-side (because it's too tiresome to use google translate), they sound EXACTLY the same, even the mob characters (teacher, random student, etc)

Dex-chan lover
they sound EXACTLY the same
Apparently not all of them got re-used

https://www.konami.com/games/loveplus/every/notice_200714.html
BREAKING NEWS
Since Love Plus Every is shutting down
Konami plans to release Kanojo Plus Lite.
It's a mode in the game (mobile and NDS), where your Kanojo can "talk" to you (repeated lines of dialogue) and you can "tap" on her to talk
(where the NDS's version, you can actually talk, with specific sentences)
You can also "dress-up" your Kanojo
It include every VR scenes it has, Beach, Kanojo's Room, Valentine, 2017's showcase
Also include, AR photo, VR, normal in-game photo.
no, you can't look up under their skirt

Users who are viewing this thread