Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Lol then who's that black haired girl in prologue? Lmao i thought she'd reincarnated as that girl

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I had forgotten i bookmarked this one, it looks interesting, i wonder how the story will change because it's obvious it will.

@Mai_loves_icecream This is like drugs, once you have a taste, you will find yourself looking for updates all day every day forever.

Ooh I like this sensible female lead and this interesting novel! Lolol a saint was captured by a king for luuuuv XD so intrigued

Dex-chan lover
How did it go from,
Saintess: "You just killed the person helping me escape!" *Cries*
King: "Let's have sex."
Saintess: "I love you."

I love how she complains about leaving behind her graphics card, I would too if I were isekai'd lol. This looks really promising so far!

Meo

Double-page supporter
Who kills her? The guards? If it was the King, that would be a totally messed up story.

Well, at least the first person she speaks to after arriving at this novel world seems like a good person. And I appreciate her mindset to not listen to the FL, gain some skills (preparing for the future), and live in the moment (use all your money until you leave the palace).

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge: From various stuffs I've read, one option is the 'not actually what happened'.
From another series
Basically, all these games/novels people get isekai'd into actually exist, and someone on Earth has a dream vision about some events on it and make things based on that.

So maybe the novel's author saw the king approach the saintess and then they have sex and thought 'clearly he consoled her'
When in reality the guy could've been threatening her like "See? It's all because you tried to escape that girl had to die, now be mine or I'll make anyone else who's kind to you suffer" or such :v

Then again in Witch's Heart there was a master and slave relation that seem cold on the outside, but when she was distressed she called out to him and he came rushing for her, the implication is that they are very close but chose to keep up this master/caged slave situation.

Yep. if i were reincarnated and suddenly regained menories of my past life in a fantasy world the first thing i would worry about is the weird shit i left on my computer before i died.

That and my internet browsing history.

Poor OG Nina... that damn king killed her and that stupid saintess still went all oooh la la to be with him? And fell in love AFTER he killed an innocent child? WTF...

can she just run away since she knows how it is going to end? She can give a crap about the orphanage and the nuns and priest. She is now in the capital. Thanks for the slutty saintess she died. I bet you that woman just wanted to have an opportunity to show her value and "docile" character for the king to fall for her.

Users who are viewing this thread