Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Lol I love the mc she's fun. And the knight lol 😂 like love how he is playing along with her. He's the most likable character in this after the mc.
@ARMED_Rabbit999
And yes I have feeling it back fired on her. At this rate the boy is gonna fall for her.

HE'S SO CUTE HJGSFGFSKJGFKSGF PLEASE TELL ME HE'S THE ML.
I WONT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THE KING IS THE ML, BRUH PLEASE TELL ME HE ISN'T

Also, Dio laughed JSKDFHSK

@Hypothon your spoiler made my day. Spoilers in NU is confusing and people get sidetracked so it kinda gets harder to follow.
Do you know if the pope did anything after he knew MC is his long lost sister?

From what I've managed to read
First timeline where OGNina died- Beato narrates that a few days/basically just a timeskip after Nina's execution the pope suddenly came running to the west tower like a madman, not caring on how high the room where she was imprisoned was. It was narrated you could hear screams of someone screaming for their sister in the distance and that he looked pitiful coming from a high ranking who could've gotten anything from status alone.
2nd timeline where Current Nina/reincarnated MC survives- after the kidnapping arc (ch140-150, series ends in 155 apparently?), one of the sidestories is titled "The sinner pays the price" and was more of the Pope's POV chapter. The chapter highlights the fact the pope and at least one of his subordinate (a woman named Juicy) were the only survivors of their faction. They lament on their lost comrades, the kidnapping incident, how they need to take a vacation and get away from all the church politics for a while, how the King chose love/Nina instead of the kingdom, how miraculous for 2 saintess candidates to coexist, etc. But the chapter title drop is about the pope constantly being drawn to a religious line, and while uncomfortable seeing it, dismisses it (he acknowledges he did some wrong like kidnapping Nina but tries to justify it in his head like its for the best of the kingdom, and as with the previous spoilers, it was revealed he loved the saintess so naturally, he'd choose her over some maid). The pope then reminisces on his long lost sister (he has no idea why he's thinking about her atm), and spots on the saintess (I keep forgetting her name, honestly, from what I gather, the reason Nina survived is because Nina handed back the position/title to the saintess but she refused, so I guess current Nina is the saintess? Eh, from what I know from the ending, saintess has to separate herself from Nina to survive and has decided to strengthen her body instead (choosing to live a healthier lifestyle and gaining some muscles) back to the pope, he spots the saintess, but also sees a little girl about to fall off deck, in his mind, he doesn't bother to save her (cuz again, like first timeline Nina, why should he care for some stranger?). He sees the saintess warning the little girl to be careful and bonding with her by showing her the stuffed rabbit Nina gave her. The little girl finds the stuffed rabbit adorable but admits she doesn't want it since it seems to be important to the saintess. The saintess tells the little girl to refer the stuffed animal as Vivian or Vivi. The pope is shocked to hear this since his flashback of the sister has the sister originally have a pet rabbit with the same name and confronts the saintess on who gave the rabbit to her. The saintess naturally answers it was Nina which horrifies the pope for what he has done or nearly done (at the kidnapping arc, Nina gets apparently saved by the king but thw pope at some point simply abandons her thinking of his love for Seraphie/saintess. Took me a while to remember her name lol), his subordinate is surprised and worried at his new behavior and opts to help him but he pushes her away, he staggers and falls sobbing, wondering why HE HAS NEVER considered it. Nina shares the same hair and eye color as him and like his sister is a saint substitute and sees the bible quote the sinner's pay the price and gets horrified but doesn't exp anything else, just overwhelming despair (in the flashback, he is aware of his sister's pitiful role/existence where she'll inevitably die if the current saintess is superior to her, I mean she IS a substitute so something has to happen to the first saintess, but the problem is the pope was in love with the saintess so he chose the former not knowing the victim would be his sister. It is implied with his role as a pope, if he only knew who Nina was, all he had to do was separate them both (or at least follow the happy ending where the title was handed to Nina and Seraphie refused, as opposed to first timeline where Seraphie was unaware on what happened to Nina after she was imprisoned and eventually forgot about her following their laws that anyone not really important will soon be forgotten (the adaptation has mentioned this I believe?) and that only the scholar remembers her by constantly having nightmares of his powerlessness to stop this (and the fact he has recurring heart attacks after Nina gets executed)

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that look in his eyes, his childish character makes me cringe. take responsibility my arse! tch

woah omg ship her with the grand duke now ahhh
but i canttt since she doesnt even end up with him 😭😭😩
@hypothon
uhh whos the pope lol

@yellow6000 character who has yet to be introduced in the adaptation apparently.
But if you're asking for his bg, closest thing we'll probably have as an antagonist? He's also Nina's long lost brother, a man in love with the saintess and is one of the causes for OGNina's execution (since again, he loves the saintess and from what I've read of his character in the spoiler threads, is someone who doesn't give a d*mn about anyone else minus the saintess (and his sister judging from the flashbacks he has)

As for GD
not to worry, epilogues/sidestories included in the novel apparently have Nina end up with the rest of the guys in a what-if scenario. GD and Leo especially

Sarcastic voice: Aaaahhh! My injured legs are in pain! Oh no! Watch out!
This feels like something I would actually do and I can't stop laughing

Nina is just 🙌👍
I love how all she's thinking about is money and compo 😂😂
Aw brilliant chapter

she is amazing! i am crying here.
i really wasn't expecting to find such full character in this one. some stories really surprises me when i least expect.

Users who are viewing this thread