Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Beato spoiler
Code:
so he is a scholar(/professor) who maybe tells the ledend of first king and queen. The story about how king sacrificed his queen for the lives of other people after establishing the kingdom. He was the one guy who was in a good relationship with previous Nina, maybe

Beato is an Italian name (not really used anymore, it's more common to have "old" or middle-aged people with that name).
It's also a word, and translated in English it means blessed.

Fed-Kun's army
i absolutely read the spoilers every time, i have no self control lmao (well it goes beyond that, i actively go looking for spoilers every time i get into a new series HAHA I'M VERY IMPATIENT and knowing what will happen and seeing it play out are two very different things imo!!) thanks for the spoilers, guys!

oooh so much happened this chapter!! new guy, nina filing for compensation, BABY GRAND DUKE FALLING IN LOVE??? nina securing alliances with aristocrats lol, they seem like good guys to have in your corner in case of everything

poor nina's body just reacts without her knowing wtf is up, that's gotta be frustrating and scary... i've been wondering tho, since she remembers nina's memories too, isn't nina her current life and the one she had before when she read the novel her past one??? instead of just a transmigration?? and.. does it even matter lol

anyway thank you for the update!! this story is very interesting, i'm really rooting for our girl :') THERE'S RUMORS ABOUT HER SHE'S FAMOUS NOW LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Is the webnovel being translated anywhere? Anyone got a link? I need more of this story ASAP 😂

Thanks for the update. Beato's intro was cuter than what I expected since I can finally understand what he's saying but is the term really used, "mating season"? What an odd term.
Beato repeated spoilers
Early in the spoiler threads, he was implied to be OGNina's love.
Bigger Beato spoilers
Compared to the king, Leo, and Dio who had a hand in OGNina's execution and eventually forgot about her, Beato was the only one guilty enough for being powerless to stop it and get constant nightmares and heartattacks from said event

Aggregator gang
Was he someone from her past life!? I honestly didn't even need any more guys to be introduced lol. There's already plenty 😅😂
UNLESS.... She's going into puberty now too?? Mood swing?? That would make sense haha
Thanks for the chapter~

Wha wha wha what IS GOING ON? Ninaaa?? Why is she crying?😱

The grand Duke is so cute, please tell me he is the ML. If it was the king, I am dropping this. Idc if the romance between her and him starts when she's 18, I just don't like the idea of him being the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread