Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

ooh! thank you! It seems like the intensity of the world just upped a bit. Having a pillar of fire, is it for intimidation purposes? Does it serve any specific purpose? It certainly seems very ominous.

Fed-Kun's army
i can already tell im going to despise all of the love interests. hopefully the heroine is at least tolerable this go around

This sounds like a really interesting story!!! Thank you for translating it (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Pillars of clouds and fire?! Constantly?! Yep just keep acting like a innocent child nina you can do this!

I wonder if she is albino or those are common physical features in this webtoon

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how those pillars work, is that why he needs the Saintess because maintaining those big ass pillars seem like it'd take a lot of energy, but who knows?

So glad to see this manga updated...!

And god, I really like Nina... she's so clever and knows how to ingratiate herself to people. Work hard, Nina, to live!

I see. So original nina probably tried to 'save' the saint by getting her out of there and the church wanted the saintess under their control so they must have encouraged her by promising a safe haven. The king was probably aware of this and got rid of the spy/thorn in his side. Poor nina. She just didn't know

Dex-chan lover
I am curious how this will go. Hope the sainted won’t turn into a villain and I do hope our MC doesn’t have the king as the ML. Too cliche

Users who are viewing this thread