Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hey, there's that castle with the arch again. I wonder where I can get my hands on that model...

@Dougman7j

lmao it refers to it as a power such as when we say "the church" (referring to them as a power or as a body) instead of church not as a specific place lol

@neuronaut
If you're stating that it's a translation error then that's an acceptable explanation and kind of what I was trying to get up on my original post. . . However, if that is not what you're saying then you have clearly missed the etymological differences separating the definitions of those words. If you would like me to elaborate, please contact me further.

Dats some real heavy Old Testament God parallels being drawn to the king right there. Pillar of fire, cloud, and even manna? What's next, his face shines so bright you can't see it?

Double-page supporter
So they hired a potential spy raised by their enemies to be the poison tester for the saintess that keeps the king healthy? How dumb are they? All the church would need to do is raise a child while slowly feeding them some particular type of poison (the kind you can build resistance against), replace the poison tester that was going to be sent with the trained child, and then sprinkle the saintess' food with that poison. The poison tester will eat it but not show it, because they're used to it, and then the saintess will get poisoned. Without the saintess the king will weaken, and then the church can start a crusade or whatever.

The author made the setting so convoluted that the main character's reason for being there in the first place makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread