Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Props to the artist for the mirror panel

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she's alive and is just allowed to wander around.

Nina being punished by the saint is the best. Also is this the Yuri route? 😱😱😱😱😱😱 jking I know it isn't but Nina blushes a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Weird. Some images get blurry when viewed in the mobile browser (chrome/brave, opera; compression on or off) but when file is downloaded and viewed by a gallery app for example it's fine. The same thing was chapter earlier

Au, the image is blurry for me, i can't read this. The previous chapter is blurry too, but i still can read it. This chapter... I can't read it. Anyone have suggestion or a solve for this problem? :"

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAH THIS CRAZY B!TCH, RUN NINA RUUUUUN!! NOOO AND AFTER WE GOT SUCH CUTE MOMENTS ADSLJDSLJK man i hate this queen DON'T TOUCH OUR NINA!!!

thank you for the update~!

Nina is a pet/rabbit, a doll, a guinea pig, etc., and mom-in-law is crazy, poor her.

I loved her with that purple ribbon, so cute~

Dex-chan lover
somehow i wished that the king showed up whens he was dressed up

just for funs

Dex-chan lover
poor kid gave up his power to protect his mom and the dumb broad decides she can do whatever the fuck she wants, going as far as attacking her son love interest....the kid should give up on her, shes a lost case

I don't like how Seraphie described the convent she was going to retire to, it sounded way too good, and it is constantly said that she was very gullible. Saintesses don't like retirement because they're probably down like dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread