Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
who the hell needs a warning over fucking cartoon blood in 2020

lmfaoo the king with his little toothpick

I don't support crazy psychos obviously but damn, I always appreciate when the villainess is truly scary and threatening, makes the story better imo.

Why did you stop her? it feels so good punishing this bitchy MC. That's what happen when you smile cutesy and hold every male hands you like and don't take responsibility when they get heartbroken.

This woman has serious issues. First of all, if your little boy falls for someone that's not on the person, that's on your son. Secondly, you sent your maid to your husband to get a baby instead of waiting, that is on you. Third, the King can't help he is stronger than your son, and you provoked him by killing his mother and trying to kill him. This is basically all your fault sit down.

@macroblitz
You crazy psycho, why the fuck r u here if you dont like this? Fuck off and cool down. You're not just a sicko, tho, you just told an adult female to abuse a kid. Even if the kid isnt mentally a kid, thats still fucking abuse. Get off your high horse and go to jail, i dont eben care if you're just baiting. Just go the fuck away.

... when I said "it is a nice comedy" they go ahead and do this.

Aren't royals supposed to lose and transfer their powers?

Wow. That is what you call a villainess! No someone who bullies the FL by calling her names and nudging her too hard. This crazy b*tch meant BUSINESS!!!

Double-page supporter
I like this villainess. Now, I don't know if she is always this upfront and really doesn't pay any mind to her status, but you know she's a real threat when you see her hurting the protagonist without a second thought.

Fed-Kun's army
Trigger warning? Really parody scans, get the fuck out of here with that lame ass bullshit. If you can't handle seeing cartoon blood then you don't belong on the internet or outside. Oh my god it's barely even that much. And why the hell are you more worried about the blood then the violence? You're not actually worried about shit this is just some lame-ass virtue signaling.

Users who are viewing this thread