Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

in pairs or...threesome.....im losing itt kjfnjJDSFDS THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!

The saint has blonde hair...the king has red eyes...nina has red eyes and blonde hair...

Double-page supporter
Kyaa! Forget the chatter! How about YOU stop showing off your abs you pervert! (๑ּగ⌄ּగ๑)

“In pairs or threesome” ..... is this foreshadowing? 😂 Also why is the king just chilling in the bedroom of the saintess....

Thanks for the translation!!!

Sooo is the king the actual ML for our girl Nina? I wonder what's the age gap. He's cute though. Thank you for translating!

pls manhwa gods, don't match the 14 year old with that grown ass man. pls.

people who are saying the age difference between 14 and 20 isn't bad......disgusting

Fed-Kun's army
excuse me but ML has red eyes and FL has blonde hair and our MC has both...

also just read other comments. Glad I wasn't the only one who was taken by those deets.

Double-page supporter
Everyone mentioning how her hair and eyes match the Saintess and the King, and now I can't stop thinking about how I'd love it if they decided to just adopt her as their child or even fake it. They could say she is their long lost child or some shit even if she's not their biological child, and then point out the fact that she has the Saintess's hair and the King's eyes.

now that everyone saying she can be their child bc nina looks like their love-child well that true but even if they faked it isnt nina too old to be their daughter? if the fl and the ml are in their 30s its possible but if theyre in their 20s, it is not. but im curious how this story might lead just imma keep reading

Banned
we already have nicolas cage texture pack when is nina cage coming out??

So excited to see this story! God, I feel sorry for Nina and look forward to her getting stronger eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread