Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Alex doesn't look good. What happened?

Fed-Kun's army
kjlfdjkalsd poor nina and beato at the beginning... but oof the queen ended up at that awful tower, maybe it IS a fitting punishment. hmmm!!! lmfao the king clinging to the "bunny" thing, nina is SO over it lolol. THAT FAMILY COMMENT ASLJKSDLJK SCREAMS!!! THAT'S DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE!!! TECHNICALLY A HUSBAND IS FAMILY TOO, NINA!!!! ADJKSALKSJ but that did make her come off as young and he backed off so... GOOD FOR YOU, NINA!!! it's so good to see you safe!!!

oof poor alex, he has bigger eyebags than i do, and my insomnia's legendary fdlajdfsl

thank you for the update~

She won't get hurt from the Queen Dowager but we know who'll hurt her *sighs*. This is my issue with this dude and royalty, this sole phrase of "I did this_ or that_ because I wanted to", the overbearing type is soo annoying, c'mon.

I also hate how he calls the Saintess 'bird' because she's trapped in a cage (the palace), ironically Nina's surname is Cage, Nina is trapped now in a smaller cage (his chambers), facing another bird (a free one) and Nina is a bunny in his eyes, but coincidentally his bunny died as well. I can't ship them, it's so weird xD PLS BE THE FATHER AND LEARN HOW TO TREAT HER AS A HUMAN!!!

Nina with long hair is so pretty.

Alex doesn't look good, poor boy 😞

Awww... I wouldn't mind if that was the direction that the relationships would be going in. I want to see big brother Leo!!

My two favorites, Leo and Alex, got officially brotherzoned...Great (^▽^)

The king is meh, it's not like I hate him but I don't like him either, romantically speaking

Hol' on, did Nina really say a younger sibling like Alex? But he's actually a year older than her tho? Or am I just remembering things wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread