Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Kie

Contributor
This is so achingly bittersweet, aha. I sighed too, too many times reading this chapter, and the farewell to both Alex and his innocence was so well done. Honestly, it's this last arc that really has cemented this story and its characters from a good story to one that'll stay in my heart. <3

AUTHORS, WHY ARE U BREAKING MY HEART LIKE THAT???!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Alex already won my heart, I'm still open to Leo and maybe Dio, the rest can just get lost. I don't think I ever gonna get over the baby Duke, the author literally gave us the sweetness of a young, adorable, and pure romance; the pain of a tragedy of a love that has to fall apart because your family is horrible (Shakespeare says hi), the bitterness of growing up from a young boy to an adult and the promise of a grown-up man who's gonna come back stronger than ever.

Honestly, I don't get why he can't be the ML, he has everything (he's super strong just in the way he is and he can be the proof that u can be a ruler without having to follow the tragic and stupid ending of the legend of the Empire), and despite what he said, they (Nina and him) met in the perfect time of their lives, they still can treat each other this way and be ready to grow up together. I don't understand why this fallen prince forced to relinquish over the throne, forced to fall apart from his mother and his brother's side, forced to give up his honor, his power, and everything can't be the chosen one. It's so unfair!!!!! )))))))))))":

I have the feeling that he's gonna go to war or will face a similar punishment, that's why he maybe won't come back ever or in several years. My only issue is that why can't they just go to the countryside and live together, support the King their own way, and still being happy while still being themselves? Also, I really don't think the King can give us this kind of great development, we'll probably just have a numb man opening his heart and realizing Nina is not a pet, hooray, big success! (this is sarcasm if it's not clear enough, lol).

Many tnks for the chapter. <3

Guys, this is pretty accurate, no? Some people are probably the love of your life. But you are destined to part ways. It’s life. It sucks. And it goes on. It’s like saying goodbye to a lover. It’s always a bitter feeling to part while the memories would be sweet. This is life. Life is bittersweet. Heartbreaking. Delightful.

UWUUUU 😭 These onion-cutting ninjas back at it again!! But I have hope that we'll seem them together in the future -- this ship HAS NOT been destroyed yet people

@AiriAi you expressed everything I feel exactly. He sacrificed everything and what he and Nina has together is so pure. For him to have to give up that last thing too to his brother would be tragic. He gave up his power, magic, and right to the throne to save his mother. He gave up his mother to protect Nina. He gave up Nina to grow up and regain the power to protect her. Does he have to give up Nina in the end too?

The development with Alex really became the best part of this webtoon and he's just gonna leave us like that T-T I don't think nina having a romance with any of the other characters will ever come close to the heart wrenching experience we just got

when he kissed her palm as he cried.... that got me.... that sold me on this ship y'know.... and to think that he'll never get to be with nina HURTS ME

:((( this is so bittersweet..

Noooo, why can't this story be any different. Why does every FL have to be with the 'strongest' male in this kind of genre... Oh my sweet Nina

OMG THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! WHEN THEY RAN IN FOR THE HUG I LITERALLY RAN MARATHONS ROUND MY HOUSE AND CRIED OMG 😭

And here my ship dies :c

Well Beato and Leo are still better than the king to me though these last chapters when he took care of her were nice.

Is he going to die?? "Without a doubt we will meet again in the future" you mean in heaven??
There's also the possibility that:
1. He becomes a slave vassal for the king and goes to war in the frontline or serve as a missionary in another country
2. He runs away and plans a revolt to take over the throne eventually

Fed-Kun's army
DONT DIIEEEEEE!!! YOU LOVABLE USED-TO-BE-BRAT DONT DIIIEEEEE!! (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

Double-page supporter
why'd they get rid of my boy... he's the only valid love interest here........ life is suffering 😔

Group Leader
Wut... you're really going to sink my ship like this... ??? LIKE THIS?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread