Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Regardless what happens in this story this ship will always sail in my heart. Damn this second ML syndrome.

NONO THEY WERE THE BEST SHIP PLZ. AUTHOR U CAN'T DO THIS TO ME NOOOOOOOOOO😭😭😭

NOOOO ALEX DON'T GOOOO whyyy,, you are the sweetest character 😭 I'm starting to lose hope for this manhwa... Pls I don't want any gross ship 😭

NO ALEX NOOO THEY JUST CRUSHED MY SHIP LIKE THAT

IF SHE ENDS UP WITH THE KING I'M RIPPING EVERYTHING

OH WHY NINA AND ALEX IS SO CUTE... I HOPE THEY BECOME A COUPLE, but sadly it won't happen😭😭

Where did the spoiled brat go? Who is this gentleman again? 🥺
Okay high-key shipping them tho, for y'know, the only acceptable ship, agewise🤷‍♀️and ofc for the flofff🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

The chemistry between Nina and Alex is the strongest in this webtoon!! I honestly can't feel anything between the King and Nina ... It feels forced tbh

Is....is he gonna die? That looked like one hell of a death flag if I've ever seen one.

Honestly, he was the best candidate for ml, and no, it's not just because of my second ml syndrome. He was closest in age, cute and caring for nina and respecting her decisions. Plus, SHE'S LIKE 10 AND THE KING IS LIKE 38 AND Y'ALL EXPECT ME TO SHIP THAT???

I just had this feeling that
Alex might be getting executed and i just started crying my eyes out.

wait i’m reading the comments and people are saying they feel like alex is gonna die pls don’t

I don’t normally have second ML syndrome but dang I wish she was going to end up with Alex!!! 😭😭😭 my heart hurts for him!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread