Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

sie

thank you for the update! also yall are right nina is a child and theyre grown ass men.... Nastiness

Nina Cage is her own person, but she's still technically the property of the king. The concept of human rights has only been defined in the past 100-300 years.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda tired of seeing tls complain about the concept of human rights in stories that are set in a medieval period or fantasy setting and if the author themselves never specified at any point that those rigths exist.

Double-page supporter
Literally team Ricardo, but I need that time skip. She's a literal child and I don't feel comfortable at all.

actually i think what he meant by ‘sending her to me’ is referring to send under his care or something? i think they all liked Nina in a fond-of-her-way (i mean people dont always need to like in a romantic way) so i guess it isnt that bad :/ and yeah...tho ofc people should have their human rights, but considering the story setting, Nina does belong to the King (or technically her life is anyway)

damn yall love to talk about historical accuracy when it suits your pedo-defending needs 🤡

I honestly mind him less than Ricardo. Yes he's still an adult but ricardo is like 36 compared to him. Grand duke is still my favorite but this guy's a close third choice.

Ooof these grown men weirdly attached to a 12 year old has me shudderin'
Is a time skip actually coming? isn't her plan to leave the castle when she comes of age?

XD o pessoal que traduziu xingando os personagens foi engraçado kkkkk
Enxergo mais o de cabelinho vermelho que quer cuidar dela como irmã e as vezes como cobaia. Já o Rei não sei direito 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for translating!

Ok nina is 14 and the king is like 20

If they do a large enough time skip maybe it'll be ok?? 🤔🤔🤔

Double-page supporter
I mean the last scene wasn't that bad, if you think about it "keep by my side" is basically unofficial adoption and the redhead just straight up said: "if you can handle the responsibility i'll adopt her instead" (unless there's some future development i'm not aware of it's still wholesome, i mean they can't not talk about the possibility of killing her since using children for warfare or spying is totally a thing)

wow i got mixed feelings. Ricardo really want her, so.. mixed feelings, it's like sesshomaru and rin all over again :v like koga questions the taste of sesshomaru but at the same time doesn't care. I'm probably in the wrong... Damn mixed feelings ._.

IDK, there's a lot of talk of the king being creepy but isn't like EVERYONE creeping on her now? I'm having a hard time reading who is platonic versus not with these men.

Users who are viewing this thread