Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

Maybe he meant send her to me for science? She would be a good lab partner. If not.......Leo forever. He would be like oh you just want to be my little sister ok!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It might be in a pedo way? I am not sure.
But that last line I thought was more of a guardianship thing. They're talking about getting rid of Nina (as in killing her) because an institution that they're suspicious of might have knowingly sent her in order to interfere with the saintess or the kingdom in some way.
By sending her to the doctor, that might spare her from punishment if it does come to light that Nina's presence poses a threat to the King's affairs. As she is a child too, if they had to get rid of her without killing her, that still means she's homeless and possibly with a reputation for being a spy. I think it's a guardianship transfer in this context and not a giving away a person thing.

You read "send her too me" and the first you thought is a pedo stuff, you mad bro.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to get the impression that Nina is an albino and doesn't have holy magic and instead mana

Fed-Kun's army
damn ppl goin hardcore 😒😒 idk why this is up for debate cuz it was alr obv dat the king treated nina like property? yea hes changing but u fr think it feels good to be tossed around and called a rabbit

and about the pedo thing, even if they ARENT a pedo it doesnt change the fact theyre obsessed with a fckin kid 😭😭 if u like kids that much, adopt one??? why would u lowkey conflict a kids life that much just coz of ur own selfish demands 😒

@nelmster facts bae 🥲

This chapter was brought to you by the sea of salt that is the A Parody of Scan, right as they diss on the pedophilia tendency of the male characters. I dig it.

There just talking about like adopting her right they...... They wouldn't want to marry a 12 year old right? 0_0

Ya if they are being pedo I'm pleading ignorance.

I don’t think he meant it in a romantic way, I think he meant it in an “I want to continue to experiment on her” kind of way. Just my take.

Thank you for the update 💗

I just wanna remind everyone: Nina is 15, Alex is 16 and Ricardo (the king) is 19. Plus
there won’t be any romancing until after a 4 year time skip. The king is just interested in her bc “she’s the first person to ever make me feel like this” syndrome

I know the king is the ML but damn I like the Grand Duke a lot more

Yeah, I'm going to assume they mean taking care of her like a parent/guardian since she is still a child and not gonna jump to the assumption that everyone is a pedo like these comments are making it out to be. For all we know, they are just attracted towards her because of her powers, and not a sexual attraction.

Yeah all these comments are assuming they are all pedos when there isn't that much of an age difference between them. Its getting blown way out of proportion imo

Okay calling her "a literal child" when they're both teenagers is a bit unfair. Like yes he's older but not by that much. So many people have an age gap! And so far, no lines have been crossed sooo

Users who are viewing this thread