Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I took that ending bit different that he would protect her if the king didn’t (or just give her a place while he experimented on her abilities lol).

I really hope and wish they see her as a little sister or daughter, not as a partner. The age difference between most of them disturbs me if they see her as a partner.

Thank you for the translation!!

jesus. if the author wishes to make this a harem they shouldve just made nina 18 or something. literally the only age appropriate partner for her is the duke.

LOl I'm thankful to the escalation team that continues to translate this even though they hate the male lead hahaha.

i don't think that red hair man (ricardo?) have a romantic feeling towards nina. He just acting like her brother. 😶

Thanks for translating! Did the church send her to the palace to hurt the king?? If anyone knows please spoil it for me

Dex-chan lover
SDJSDJSJDSJ

I really love Nina but like, the AGE GAP is so fucking big this is just pedophile Idk if I can keep on reading this urgh

@diamondmya25the only 19 I’ve seen is when referring to the sex scenes in the original novel, I remember Ricardo calling Nina a child several times in the start tho

Yall keep talking about age gap like that matters. Ot doesnt matter how much years are between them just the fact that she is a child and he is an adult! Thats all i need to know to say he's a pedo. At the same time i really want to have faith in the author that he doesnt actually see her that way and instead just as precious family. It would make sense for the king to be kind of possesive of precious people considering how he's been treated by the dowager when he was young. That doesnt make trapping the saintess and nina right but it makes sense

I don't want romance between them!! it's disgusting and she is still kid!! thanks for the chapter!

Hey did everyone forget that she's not nina but an adult woman transmigrator? I mean yeah, her body's super young but she's not young, in fact almost the same age as the emperor. I can't understand you people, sometimes readers got angry because an older girl/guy transmigrator dates a younger person even though the body is of the same age! And now you're angry because an older woman in a BODY of a child of 15 years probably 16, lost the count, could have something with someone older. Open the debate! Is it still bad even though she is actually an old lady??? She say it herself, she's not nina cage, she's an adult actually... And not about pedophile here, it's just I don't understand you...

This is the "child" you're so disgusted to be with the emperor :3
Captura_de_pantalla_2021-01-21_a_las_19.18.02.png

check for yourselves : https://mangadex.org/chapter/904253/2

fyi: The real nina's dead

Users who are viewing this thread