Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Nina Cage, Trauma is not nothing. Trauma is a big deal. Yes, even for an adult.

With trauma like that, it's best to take the hallway a step a day instead of trying to conquer it right then & there

Tthey love their cliffhangers lol. Thanks for another chapter! ♡

i’m so sad nina is going through all that...

but that glove tho omfg

I would do anything to be that glove~ ahhhhhhhhhh
Thanks for the update! ♥

@cursa i agree
I can find it funny when they're at the end, but when they're during my read of the chapter it feels really jarring
I'm not reading it to see what the scans group thought of it, I'm reading for the story
I've seen groups adding that stuff at the end, and it looks like they're all having fun, and i kinda enjoy that, but this group does it throughout all of their projects and i just find myself not caring about what their opinions are when i have my own brain

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i had to pause there, the glove pulling really threw me off, the artist sure knows what they're doing

Uhhh maybe don't confront your PTSD like that??? Like, pushing through actual flashbacks that soon after almost dying can't be good. Especially when you apparently collapse from stress.

Dex-chan lover
50 gold a week.
5000 gold compensation for almost dying twice.
Equivalent to 100 weeks of being a maid?
100 weeks = 25 months = 2 years worth of pay.

Aggregator gang
Holy hell the glove scene was hot af

That hallway scene on the other hand.... Makes me sad to see her forcing herself to go through it. Things can obviously still be traumatic even if mentally she's technically an adult.

Users who are viewing this thread