Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

Griffin already winning. He got a hug from Nina, while the King just been holding her hand.

Dex-chan lover
The griffin look so cute and loveable can't believe the QC wants to eat them ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter! I can't even express how much I love this manhwa lmao and THE GRIFFINS AHH BEAN CHILDREN

Double-page supporter
I dunno why but i laugh at that squack sfx lol. i know they have eagle-like head so that how they would sound but pffft

Still cute tho. Proud griffin so cute

Thank youuu ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Lol Nina is always so much funny and adorable! I get why everybody like her, even the griffins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All these comments about the Griffin being another ML LOL I'm dead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Fed-Kun's army
lkjljkasjlkd i can't blame the griffin for preferring nina to the king. lol the griffin gave the king so much trouble and here comes nina and BOOM, instantly charmed!!! they're too alike lol

thank you for the update!!!

@nyanmaruxx I'm guessing that the griffin is proud of its beauty so much that it always stay close by the lake to appreciate its majesty.

ngl tho any proud and charming floof is a definite strike for anyone.

I really wish the translators wouldn't leave notes unless it's to aid in understanding. It would be better to use the credit page for that.

Regardless, thanks for the translation!

I loved that griffin so much, very cute ๐Ÿ˜ณโœจ๐Ÿ’—
Thank you so much for translating ๐Ÿ˜

Reminds me of when i was younger where there's this peacock that someone kept as a pet. And every time we whipped out a camera (no smartphone yet), the peacock would immediately show off its tail.

lmao is the griffin jealous of the king because he gets to be with nina? this reminds me of situations where a cat absolutely hates to give its owner cuddles, but then when the owner's friend comes over, all the cat's cuddles are given to the friend lol

Users who are viewing this thread