Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

Soooo....do you get these griffins at a pet shop? Or is there like a griffin adoption center?
'Cause I want one!!

thanks for the chapter! *_*
we need time skip asap, they're cute, but when I think this guy can be the ML, things seems strange in my head
I wish Alex could be the ML :(

Fed-Kun's army
I hope their relationship is father and daughter and not anything sexsual. Because it will seriously creep me out if it was anything more than that.

@Gooseknonopeace honestly same if it turns out romantic ill be seriously disappointed i just want some found family fluff for my soul 😔
Thank you for translating!

It’d be super cute if the griffin sat by the lake to adore its own reflection but I wonder if it sits there because it’s the farthest point from the emperor and maybe the griffin hates being domesticated:////

Hopefully former and not the latter

Thanks for the update!!!

A sort of love triangle that includes a griffin. Now I've seen it all. Looking forward to the next chapter!

SO I heard that the Emporer is only 19 or 20? So then I guess their age gap isn't as bad as I thought but the author really just drew him looking like a 30 year old so it still feels so wrong to me...

Nina's hair is longer since the first chapter. It goes past her shoulders now

Every time the emperor appears I make self comments in my mind that he's only 5 years older than Nina, so it won't look that creepy XD

Users who are viewing this thread