Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 38

Nina looks like the daughter of the king and the saintess. . . Kind of creep me out. Where are we going with this story?

@aly1499
Yes, the age difference is 5.
But because of the drawings, the king looks like 27-28 and Nina looks like 12-13 lol.
Remind yourself that there are 5 years between them :")
@Aileenjill
They are 5 years apart, if the story creeps you out due to drawings, remind yourself 🥰

I'm not against the idea of this being a ship. The age gap isn't that great, Nina is actually an adult on the inside anyway, and it's not like the king is pushing her to do anything she's not ready for, nor does he appear to be grooming her in some kind of creepy way.

I think the real issue is that Nina feels her position of relative powerlessness means she won't feel she has a choice in the matter. She also struggled to express those feelings. There does seem to be a mutual attraction on some level, but since Nina doesn't wish to get involved in situations she doesn't have control over, she's unwilling to face those feelings. To me, it will be more interesting if the story forces Nina to confront those feelings and see what choices she makes, rather than presenting a more convenient male lead that she can comfortably stay the same with.

Aggregator gang
Nina even managed to capture a griffin into her harem. Will the King ever be able to conquer her this way.. Does he even know that he wants to?

Dex-chan lover
@Aileenjill Agreed. I noticed Nina had Saintes's hair and his eyes early on. I also feel we need to see more Saintes and more plot.

That Griffins probably just likes looking at his reflection. Vain bird, but who could blame him.😚

Oh. My. Goodness!! Kyaaaa!! The griffins are so so cute and squishy lol. I would love more interactions between Nina and the royal one

And @ruta, I agree. I'm fine with the age gap, it's just her looking like 12 y.o throws me off every time. Hopefully she'll have a glow up soon

These chapters feel so short to me uwuuu T_T. But thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

I love Nina. She is an adult inside that's why she surpress her feelings until she is mature enough (in her body age) or maybe she is scared enough of not starting eany relationship becase it Will leas her to her death 😢 I think I Will behave like her beacause of that.

P.S: someone know where I can read the novel.?

I’m not over the QC note saying they wanna eat a Griffin when they saw those sof bois—

though i also wanna try eating one too

Users who are viewing this thread